GREEN SMOOTHIES!

funkja

Awards
So I got a NINJA XL 1100 watt blender a few months back and have been on this super smoothie kick, my poop tract thanks me.
results after the last 3 months so far i've noticed better skin tone, more overall energy, i feel less 'sick/down/lethargic', i **** the letter 'S' 3 times a day.

everyday i've been drinking 72oz of this smoothie:

for 72oz.
1 bag baby spinach( roughly 4 servings i believe)
5 kale leaves (with stalk)
2 apple (i dont core them)
2 banana
2 kiwi
2 carrot
2 cups frozen mixed berries
1/8 cup flax seed meal
add water to get to your preference of consistency.

taste is better than it looks, it really looks like sewage, more berries = purple, less berries = camo colored. the carrots add an odd texture, take em out if you find yourself chewing more than drinking.
my old $30 blender lasted about a week making these, the ninja annihilates anything i put into it into a nice smoothie consistency.

Any other recipes i should try? or how would you change this?
i would like to try different recipes for different results, i.e. what could i add/change to increase energy? SEXUAL FEELINS? etc etc.

christine123

christine123

Banned
Awards
great! I love green smoothies. want to know more recipes.
[HR][/HR]
copy and paste the url to your browser

--> greensmoothierecipesforweightloss.com

kojack

Awards
So I got a NINJA XL 1100 watt blender a few months back and have been on this super smoothie kick, my poop tract thanks me.
results after the last 3 months so far i've noticed better skin tone, more overall energy, i feel less 'sick/down/lethargic', i **** the letter 'S' 3 times a day.

everyday i've been drinking 72oz of this smoothie:

for 72oz.
1 bag baby spinach( roughly 4 servings i believe)
5 kale leaves (with stalk)
2 apple (i dont core them)
2 banana
2 kiwi
2 carrot
2 cups frozen mixed berries
1/8 cup flax seed meal
add water to get to your preference of consistency.

taste is better than it looks, it really looks like sewage, more berries = purple, less berries = camo colored. the carrots add an odd texture, take em out if you find yourself chewing more than drinking.
my old $30 blender lasted about a week making these, the ninja annihilates anything i put into it into a nice smoothie consistency.

Any other recipes i should try? or how would you change this?
i would like to try different recipes for different results, i.e. what could i add/change to increase energy? SEXUAL FEELINS? etc etc.
does this really taste good? or is it an acquired taste because i have a simple juicer, and when i put carrots into it, it doesn't taste that good.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
In for recipes! My breakfast is a smoothie (with 2 scoops of protein and some fruit) and 4 eggs (not in the smoothie, scrambled usually).

christine123

christine123

Banned
Awards
In for recipes! My breakfast is a smoothie (with 2 scoops of protein and some fruit) and 4 eggs (not in the smoothie, scrambled usually).
nice and healthy breakfast! :yeah:

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
nice and healthy breakfast! :yeah:
Thanks! I'm trying to cut out all grain based carbs. I did the keto diet last year and felt real good. No allergy problems at all, so I've concluded that I must have a gluten or wheat allergy or something.

christine123

christine123

Banned
Awards
hope you love smoothie too..

thanks! ENJOY! :)

Green Smoothie Recipe :)

2 apples (cored, do not peel)

2 BIG handfuls of spinach

1 medium cucumber

3 ribs/sticks of chopped celery

1/2 inch or teaspoon ginger root (peeled and minced)

1 bunch parsley

Juice of 1 lime

Juice of 1/2 lemon

Place all the ingredients in a blender. Start blending until the mixture becomes smooth. Makes 2 to 3 serving, pour the green smoothies to your glass and serve.

source: greensmoothierecipesforweightloss.com/