GREEN SMOOTHIES!

1. GREEN SMOOTHIES!

So I got a NINJA XL 1100 watt blender a few months back and have been on this super smoothie kick, my poop tract thanks me.
    results after the last 3 months so far i've noticed better skin tone, more overall energy, i feel less 'sick/down/lethargic', i **** the letter 'S' 3 times a day.

everyday i've been drinking 72oz of this smoothie:

for 72oz.
    1 bag baby spinach( roughly 4 servings i believe)
    5 kale leaves (with stalk)
    2 apple (i dont core them)
    2 banana
    2 kiwi
    2 carrot
    2 cups frozen mixed berries
    1/8 cup flax seed meal
    add water to get to your preference of consistency.

taste is better than it looks, it really looks like sewage, more berries = purple, less berries = camo colored. the carrots add an odd texture, take em out if you find yourself chewing more than drinking.
    my old $30 blender lasted about a week making these, the ninja annihilates anything i put into it into a nice smoothie consistency.

Any other recipes i should try? or how would you change this?
    i would like to try different recipes for different results, i.e. what could i add/change to increase energy? SEXUAL FEELINS? etc etc.

2. great! I love green smoothies. want to know more recipes.

copy and paste the url to your browser

--> greensmoothierecipesforweightl oss.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by funkja View Post
    So I got a NINJA XL 1100 watt blender a few months back and have been on this super smoothie kick, my poop tract thanks me.
    results after the last 3 months so far i've noticed better skin tone, more overall energy, i feel less 'sick/down/lethargic', i **** the letter 'S' 3 times a day.

everyday i've been drinking 72oz of this smoothie:

for 72oz.
    1 bag baby spinach( roughly 4 servings i believe)
    5 kale leaves (with stalk)
    2 apple (i dont core them)
    2 banana
    2 kiwi
    2 carrot
    2 cups frozen mixed berries
    1/8 cup flax seed meal
    add water to get to your preference of consistency.

taste is better than it looks, it really looks like sewage, more berries = purple, less berries = camo colored. the carrots add an odd texture, take em out if you find yourself chewing more than drinking.
    my old $30 blender lasted about a week making these, the ninja annihilates anything i put into it into a nice smoothie consistency.

Any other recipes i should try? or how would you change this?
    i would like to try different recipes for different results, i.e. what could i add/change to increase energy? SEXUAL FEELINS? etc etc.
    does this really taste good? or is it an acquired taste because i have a simple juicer, and when i put carrots into it, it doesn't taste that good.

4. In for recipes! My breakfast is a smoothie (with 2 scoops of protein and some fruit) and 4 eggs (not in the smoothie, scrambled usually).

5. Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    In for recipes! My breakfast is a smoothie (with 2 scoops of protein and some fruit) and 4 eggs (not in the smoothie, scrambled usually).
    nice and healthy breakfast!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by christine123 View Post
    nice and healthy breakfast!
    Thanks! I'm trying to cut out all grain based carbs. I did the keto diet last year and felt real good. No allergy problems at all, so I've concluded that I must have a gluten or wheat allergy or something.

7. hope you love smoothie too..

thanks! ENJOY!

Green Smoothie Recipe

2 apples (cored, do not peel)

2 BIG handfuls of spinach

1 medium cucumber

3 ribs/sticks of chopped celery

1/2 inch or teaspoon ginger root (peeled and minced)

1 bunch parsley

Juice of 1 lime

Juice of 1/2 lemon

Place all the ingredients in a blender. Start blending until the mixture becomes smooth. Makes 2 to 3 serving, pour the green smoothies to your glass and serve.

source: greensmoothierecipesforweightl oss.com/
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 06:03 PM
  2. Net Alkaline, Estro-cleansing Smoothies
    By wildfox in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 08:22 AM
  3. Summertime Smoothies
    By yeahright in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2