NP Bulk Phenibut Serving Size??

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

NP Bulk Phenibut Serving Size??

I just got some bulk np phenibut and the jar says 100 mg a serving. It doesn't say how much is in a serving though. 1/4 teaspon? 1/2 teaspoon? I want to take 300-500 mg of phenibut for my first time, but don't know what that equates to..anyone know?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Im guessing by the lack of response, that this might be in the wrong section. If so, can one of the mods move this to the appropriate place?

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Cool i know its a bit late but here is your answer... just saw this post sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Antabolix View Post
    I just got some bulk np phenibut and the jar says 100 mg a serving. It doesn't say how much is in a serving though. 1/4 teaspon? 1/2 teaspoon? I want to take 300-500 mg of phenibut for my first time, but don't know what that equates to..anyone know?
    One can calculate it easliy. One tea spoon is equal to 5 mg/5 ml therefore 100 mg or 100 ml is equal to 20 tea spoons. Let me further clear you that mg means mili grams and ml means mili litres. I hope every body can understand my answer easily. If you need further assistance, please contact me any time.

One teaspoon is approx. 5 GRAMS. Each Gram contains 1000 milligrams. Therefore one teaspoon is equivalent to approx. 5000 milligrams. 100 mg is approx 1/50 of a teaspoon.
    " If you always do what you have already done, you always get what you have already got"

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Do not use the scoop. I emailed them today about it. After taking 10 scoops of phen with the "100mg" scoop I went to a friends with a scale and measured it for giggles. It was 500mg scoops and I ended up throwing up and being so dizzy I couldn't walk or open my eyes with out throwing up and have a horrible "phenibut hangover" I am not the happiest right now cause Im still drained

5. Diamond Member
    Answers

I'm sure he figured it out in the six months since he posted. Sure he didn't sit and wait around for someone to post a response on anabolicminds so he could use his product.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. xtend serving size
    By ryaroberts in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 09:37 AM
  2. Na-R-ALA serving size?
    By IKE07 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 02:08 PM