Perfect Breakfast

Chris Angel

Awards
Hello everyone,
I want to know about the perfect and healthy breakfast, Anyone help me?
I will wait for your reply, your help will be appreciated.. Thanks in advance.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
chris angel... lol

No clue if there can be a end all be all "perfect" breakfast since what is best for you is dependant on your personal goal and stats. gimme some more info on your body type, training and fitness goals and I'll throw you what I think are some good suggestions.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
I hate eating in the mornings so I make a shake.

1 cup of blueberries
1 banana
1 cup of oats
2 scoops of whey
2 tablespoons of natty pb
2 cups of milk

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
I hate eating in the mornings so I make a shake.

1 cup of blueberries
1 banana
1 cup of oats
2 scoops of whey
2 tablespoons of natty pb
2 cups of milk
Calories: 887, Total Fat: 31g, Total Carbs: 104g, Protein: 57g

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I think some kind of fruit is a good addition to any breakfast for any goals.

I'm watching my cal intake so my first meal looks like this:

2 scoops whey
1 cup 1% milk
1 lg. bananna

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with half a cup of Blueberries, a Banana, 1.5 cups of oats (raw). Mix the oats and blueberries with a little cinnamon and splenda yum! Don't forget 10 ounces of egg whites :)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Bacon and eggs FTMFW

PrimiFit

Awards
To me, it's a good portion of quality animal protein, nuts or seeds and vegetables or berries.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
chris angel... lol

No clue if there can be a end all be all "perfect" breakfast since what is best for you is dependant on your personal goal and stats. gimme some more info on your body type, training and fitness goals and I'll throw you what I think are some good suggestions.
This sums it all up!Got to eat what "your" goal is not ours.Healthy choices i can help with and then up to you what to use
For protein eggs/whites,greek yogurt(fat free),cottage cheese.Fats almonds,coconut meat,(whole eggs)all nuts really,carbs oats,whole wheat bagals/bread,whole grain cereal,sweet potatoes,fruit and so .

but asking what is hard to answer,my breakfast is a pre w/o meal also,cooked oats coconut meat and apple or banana or berries with egg whites and greek yogurt is my usally go to meal little different for running/swimming w/o's no egg whites and dont cook the oats