Whole wheat pasta/rice & sweet potatoes vs white pasta/rice and white potatoes
- 06-14-2011, 10:08 PM
- 06-14-2011, 10:16 PM
as far as calories or gi index go...in the grand scheme of things, it's micromanaging, and prolly not neccessary. You should make the decision based more on how your body reacts to each of them. For instance I prefer red skin potatoes over all the aformentioned because I get zero digestion problems, and have zero acid reflux/sour stomach problems due to the alkalinic nature of red skins.
I got my paleo guys like anton to thank for turning me onto those
06-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Whole wheat pasta/rice & sweet potatoes are really helpful for the gain weight and build the body muscles of the body.
Just try it to get the good results.
http://straightupfitness.com/whittier-weight-loss/]Whittier Weight Loss
06-15-2011, 03:47 PM
IMO and in order of preference: any potato & white rice > brown rice & oatmeal > any bread & any pasta.
Choosing CHO in a manner that reflects that order of things works well for me and those around me.
Similar Forum Threads
- By AtomicFox in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 19Last Post: 05-27-2011, 02:53 PM
- By MAxximal in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2010, 05:36 PM
- By solguy in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2008, 02:06 PM
- By bmw71285 in forum RecipesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-29-2007, 12:49 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 01-08-2005, 03:17 AM