Has anyone try to used the Fungusil as Toenail Fungus Treatment?

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'6"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Question Has anyone try to used the Fungusil as Toenail Fungus Treatment?

My mother have toenail fungus right now. And we've try the most recommended home remedies like Tea Tree Oil and Vick's Vapor Rub but not too effective for my mom! A friend of her suggested the Fungusil, but we've haven't any idea about this product. Has anyone heard/aware about this product? Is it good? I will wait for your reply guys..

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

It's nothing special and will not actually cure anything. Though it will possibly kill the fungus that is on the nail andmake it look better. I'd look into some actual antifungal medications. If she doesn't want to go or can't go to the doctor she could always ask a local pharmacist what they recommend. There are a few OTC products though a nail could be tricky sense the root cause may not be reachable
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  75 lbs.
    Answers

My friend is using Fungusil these days and he is not finding good results yet now..
    but he is using Fungusil regularly to get the results.
    Whittier Weight Loss
    http://straightupfitness.com/whittier-weight-loss/]Whittier Weight Loss
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Answers

I've heard that product before on mt friend, but I'm not pretty sure if it's effective totally. Let's see how the result was on Leyoyoy's friend. But if you will asked for other treatment, try the Zerofungus. Have you heard that product before? It's the most recommended treatment product by health authority nowadays.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  130 lbs.
    Answers

I had a bad case of nail fungus before and it was very humiliating for a neat freak like me. I've tried different kinds of treatments from pills to creams but none of them worked for me. However, a friend of mine suggested that I use ZeroFungus, which is a cream treatment for toenail fungus. And, guess what? It's truly effective. It immediately targeted the root cause of my toenail fungus, and after just two weeks of constant application, my infected nails cleared up.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up : )

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenWolfe89 View Post
    I had a bad case of nail fungus before and it was very humiliating for a neat freak like me. I've tried different kinds of treatments from pills to creams but none of them worked for me. However, a friend of mine suggested that I use ZeroFungus, which is a cream treatment for toenail fungus. And, guess what? It's truly effective. It immediately targeted the root cause of my toenail fungus, and after just two weeks of constant application, my infected nails cleared up.
    Good for you Lauren! Indeed Zerofungus is a great treatment product. No wonder why it was the most preferred toenail fungus solution nowadays. Keep waiting for Leroyoy result on using Fungusil.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Answers

I've used the Fungusil before. And in my personal used of it, i must say its really work as toenail/nail fungus. Maybe the weekly check-up to the doctor is also one factor why the toenail fungus remove faster in my case.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by justinlee7 View Post
    My mother have toenail fungus right now. And we've try the most recommended home remedies like Tea Tree Oil and Vick's Vapor Rub but not too effective for my mom! A friend of her suggested the Fungusil, but we've haven't any idea about this product. Has anyone heard/aware about this product? Is it good? I will wait for your reply guys..
    you should visit Fungusil's official site to know more info on the product. i may not be allowed to post links in this forum so i suggest you just google fungusil. you can never go wrong.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

I've heard about ZeroFungus on the other thread. It might work for your mother. Try to search the net for it. Good luck!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fungus is the true killer
    By brownhatter in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 09:02 AM
  2. Is it toe nail fungus?
    By kevmac in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 09:54 PM
  3. Toenail infection fungus
    By chainsaw in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 01:33 PM
  4. Cordyceps - "THE KILLER FUNGUS" ! ! ?
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 10:24 AM
  5. Big Toenail Infection??
    By faustus in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 07:39 PM