User experience with saturated fat.
- 06-10-2011, 08:09 PM
- 06-11-2011, 12:58 PM
From what I've read saturated fat does not increase inflammation unless you pair it with sugar or a high carbohydrate diet (like >200g carb/day). Not only will low levels of sat fat make your joints feel rusty, it can also lead to clinical depression. If you just Google "saturated fat inflammation" and take a gander at any of the first 5-6 hits you will learn that we've been brainwashed to think otherwise.
I eat lots of saturated fat from coconut oil and grass fed beef and since I began this regime (of also keeping carbs low) I was able to stop taking MSM and glucosamine/chondroitin. That was three years ago and I've never felt better or had less body fat than right now.
- 06-11-2011, 04:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By reptone in forum Weight LossReplies: 70Last Post: 01-10-2013, 10:17 PM
- By SamuraiSid in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 32Last Post: 03-21-2010, 03:03 PM
- By Davidlee in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2009, 10:09 AM
- By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 16Last Post: 10-09-2008, 03:40 PM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2006, 10:25 PM