Puffy Nipples- Is Test Booster Needed?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.75%

Puffy Nipples- Is Test Booster Needed?

Hello,

I think I have puff nipples and it's really bothering me.
    I'm 25, and ever since I was 16 I think, the doctors said that it would go away.
    I heard that doing a surgery is kind of expensive.
    I was thinking of getting a test booster. As far as I understand, low test creates puffy nipples.

Here are some low test symptoms that I think I have:

Fatigue (not always though, I always have the energy for visiting the gym).
    Puffy nipples
    inability to concentrate
    Mood swings
    Irritability

Also, I workout on a regular basis and I started cardio a week ago. My guess, test booster+ cardio is going to help me.
    Any opinions?

I can't post pictures here, but I will be happy to PM a few pics.

Thanks.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NYBK View Post
    Hello,

I think I have puff nipples and it's really bothering me.
    I'm 25, and ever since I was 16 I think, the doctors said that it would go away.
    I heard that doing a surgery is kind of expensive.
    I was thinking of getting a test booster. As far as I understand, low test creates puffy nipples.

Here are some low test symptoms that I think I have:

Fatigue (not always though, I always have the energy for visiting the gym).
    Puffy nipples
    inability to concentrate
    Mood swings
    Irritability

Also, I workout on a regular basis and I started cardio a week ago. My guess, test booster+ cardio is going to help me.
    Any opinions?

I can't post pictures here, but I will be happy to PM a few pics.

Thanks.
    There's a few different things that can cause puffy nips beyond being genetically designed to have larger or "puffier" areolas, but the primary culprits would be either the development of glandular tissue behind the nipple (gyno) or stubborn fat deposits behind the nipple (pseudo-gyno).

If it's the latter, lowering your bodyfat can help reduce the "puffiness;" the former, when it's been around for nearly a decade like in your case, may necessitate surgery.

There is a detailed thread regarding this topic HERE -- go ahead and read through that to help identify your particular issue and potential courses of corrective action.

A test booster is unlikely to help you in reducing the nipple puffiness -- and if you suspect that you may have chronic low testosterone, I truly suggest that you get bloodwork done to know definitively what is happening with your endocrine system.

So again, go through the above thread regarding gyno -- if you suspect it's just fat, a solid diet and fat loss plan should eventually shrink the fat deposits in your chest; plus, it's relatively easy to distinguish true gyno in a very lean individual.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.75%

Hi,

Thanks very much for the detailed answer. The first and last pictures seem to be scary...(I don't think I'm having this) but I'm assuming there are different types/levels of gyno.
    I'll read through the thread.
    And, do you think you will be able to distinguish between a gyno to extensive fats? Can I PM you my pics?

Thanks.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

What's your bodyfat percentage?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.75%

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    What's your bodyfat percentage?
    I think around 20%. I've started cardio and a good diet already. Hope trimming down a little bit will help.
    I'm 5'7 and I weight 189lbs

Here are some pictures:
    htt_p://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/img0446mf.jpg/
    htt_p://imageshack.us/f/571/img0448s.jpg/
    htt_p://imageshack.us/f/69/img0452vv.jpg/ here the nipples are kind of hard.

I was told to touch my nipples and see if there is a lump. Well, I don't feel any lump but it is not as soft as if I touched my belly :\.
    I don't know, I guess there is something. I was also told that it is supposed to hurt. However, I don't feel anything when I touch it, just a little uncomfortable felling.

EDIT:
    I just read that water retention can be another cause for puffy nipples. I think I have this, too. I drink A LOT of coke zero (lots of sodium). I decided to cut down to 2 coke glasses a day. I drink water (3-5 small water battles and 2-4 at the gym).
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NYBK View Post
    I think around 20%. I've started cardio and a good diet already. Hope trimming down a little bit will help.
    I'm 5'7 and I weight 189lbs

I was told to touch my nipples and see if there is a lump. Well, I don't feel any lump but it is not as soft as if I touched my belly :\.
    I don't know, I guess there is something. I was also told that it is supposed to hurt. However, I don't feel anything when I touch it, just a little uncomfortable felling.

EDIT:
    I just read that water retention can be another cause for puffy nipples. I think I have this, too. I drink A LOT of coke zero (lots of sodium). I decided to cut down to 2 coke glasses a day. I drink water (3-5 small water battles and 2-4 at the gym).
    Judging from those pictures is a pretty tough call -- your BF% is high enough that it simply might be fatty tissue being stored in the chest that's manifesting in puffy nipples. If you dropped down to a lower BF% it would be significantly easier to tell whether or not you have developed glandular tissue behind the nipple or if it's just pseudo-gynecomastia as a result of fat deposits. Like you mentioned, true gyno can be felt as a marble or pea-sized lump sitting behind the nipple.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Like you mentioned, true gyno can be felt as a marble or pea-sized lump sitting behind the nipple.
    Now that you are saying this, I feel some kind of small ball if I dig real deep inside the chest... is this the lump that you are talking about?
    I don't know if this is normal or I feel it due to the gyno or something...

I will try to go down to 12% and see what happens. Hope its not gyno
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

if its puberty gyno , hard and already there for years only way to get ride of it is having a doc cut it out.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.83%

go get some nolva

Similar Forum Threads

1. Puffy nipples
    By kjlueck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 03:03 PM