nutrition and pwo shake question

1. Question nutrition and pwo shake question

I recently started working two jobs and need to workout after 9:30. I know that carbs PWO is really important for growth and recovery but since its gonna be after 6 should I be having them? Will it be ok since its more easily absorbed because of my workout?

2. Quote Originally Posted by bi0hazurd View Post
    I recently started working two jobs and need to workout after 9:30. I know that carbs PWO is really important for growth and recovery but since its gonna be after 6 should I be having them? Will it be ok since its more easily absorbed because of my workout?
    Having carbohydrates after 6pm is absolutely fine - don't believe those who would try to say otherwise (and trust me, I can have ~400g of carbohydrates just before going to bed)! Do what your body requires and what works for you.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. I normally can't eat anywhere near that without getting super fat lol. I eat around 200-230 carbs on workout days, and try to keep it in the 100's on non workout days
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. preworkout nutrition/shake question
    By mkretz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 04:44 PM
  2. Postwork shake question?
    By j0sh710 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 10:37 AM
  3. Shake question!
    By Machwon1 in forum Supplements