Blood results from Doctor

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Blood results from Doctor

Little info i'm 20, been working out sicne I was 16, around 210-215 and just above 6ft. Lately I've been feeling like sh*t, tired slow in the gym, not as motivated and been getting night sweats and such. My diet is on point and all I take is a simple protein supplement along with a high amount of fish oil and a good multi vitamin. Needless to say I scheduled an appointment with my Endo to talk to her about whats been going on because I have thyroid problems in the family. Long story short everything came back normal and she thinks I'm just under a lot of stress due to school because I work full-time in an E.R. attend Paramedic school full-time(I'm in my last month thank god) manage a work-out schedule and gym schedule, and try and make time to see the girlfriend and others. But I insisted her on checking my test levels too and she was completely ok with that until she called me and ask me what kind of supplements I've been taking when i replied I hardly take any and rattled off a simple list she told me on a range from 241-827 ng/dL mine came back 1,242 ng/dL which to me was just a overall sense of good feeling. My question is though why I'm I still having all this ****ty symptoms, hardly any gains in the gym and feeling like a slug all the time? Could stress at 20 really cause this?

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

stress can cause some of your symptoms, sure. how much sleep are you getting during the night? that has a huge factor in how you feel during the day. how much water do you drink? do you consistently change your workout routine? if not, you may be hitting a plateau. change it up! try to do a 3 day program like DC, 5x5...etc to give your body 4 days of rest. sounds like you just need rest. also, you may want to try to take a week off from the gym. see how your body feels during the week.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

ahh to be 20 again and naturally high T levels... jealous.

yeah you could just be shot out and need a break... cant hurt.

maybe its all the great weather we get here in Boynton zapping your energy!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Ya I think I might need to just catch up on sleep and all. and I was astounded when my results came back like that for my t-levels. Only problem is there high yes but I still feel like I hit a brick wall in the gym so I'll change it up. I gotta work on leaning out anyway so less power lifting more sculpting now. Im always stuck around 215 and 12-13% bf and I wanna get under 10% but I have always had real trouble doing so.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

all about diet
  6. Registered User

natural test level of 1200? Damn man, I would have killed a baby kitten to have that at your age growing up...
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Where you train? (Im in Boynton too).
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

most likely adrenal fatigue. when i first started getting it i also got bloodwork done and had a 700 something, so it wasnt the test. quit all caffeine supplements and try to sleep more.
    BJJ = life
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. getting blood work by new doctor
    By yokingupsick in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 03:41 PM
  2. Test Results from Doctor
    By blueboys in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 04:52 AM
  3. New TRT doctor, blood work attached