Do I have kidney problems? Please help. I'm only 15

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    7hebigbeas7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0

    Unhappy Do I have kidney problems? Please help. I'm only 15


    I have been having this for almost a year. I have to go pee more often and when I do go, I get bubbly urine. It all started when I started taking dietary supplements such as creatine when I was 14. I'm now almost 16 and pondering what I should do. I will most likely have my kidneys checked in 2 months.

  2. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Answers
    0


    Drink more water. Shoot for at least a gallon a day.

    Stop creatine for awhile and see if that helps, could still be a water issue.

    How much protein are you consuming in a day? If protein intake is on the higher end it can lead to bubbly pee.

    Wouldn't hurt to see if you can move that doctors appointment sooner.

    Anything we say on here would be, at best, an uneducated guess. A doctor would be your best bet.

    I'd like to say that it's probably just a water issue but like I said, I'm not a doctor.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  3. Registered User
    7hebigbeas7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    I barely had 1 piece of chicken on ezekial toast for breakfast an was peeing out bubbly pee. Ik no one here's a doctor, but I would like some advice from someone older.


    Also meant to say it takes me a long time to recover from a workout consisting of 3 sets of 8 with 3 exercises per bodypart.
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    im currently in nursing school...you need to get a basic urine sample test (urinalysis) done. you may have a filtration problem and protein is entering. albumin will show up in the test if it is present. It will also check for red blood cells and white blood cells which should not be there as well. are you diabetic?

    also, bubbly urine can be caused from the acidity in your urine which would most likely mean your fluid intake is sodas.

    go to the doc and get a urinalysis. this is not a big deal. just pee in a cup lol if you tell him you are on creatine, he will more than likely lecture you on how bad it is. take a few weeks off of creatine, drink a gallon of water a day, no sodas, no iced tea. watch your sodium intake (pizza, salt...etc)
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    also, its normal to be sore....also, how long have u been training? try a 3 day split like 5x5, upper body/lower. your age, 3 day splits are best IMO
  6. Registered User
    7hebigbeas7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    No I'm not diabetic that I'm aware of. I do not drink any sodas. Probly haven't had 1 in a year. Why did you ask if i'm diabetic?

    Kidney problems are almost the same as diabetes. Now your making me think I have diabetes.... I was tested for it a year ago and didn't have it
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    im not trying to scare you. what i am trying to get you to do is go to a 24 hr clinic or doc asap to prevent further damage.

    that being said, i can almost guarantee you have protein in your urine. now just because you have protein in your urine does not mean you have diabetes, but high amounts of protein in urine can be associated with diabetes. what happens is that the proteins you consume are not breaking down properly. Another possible reason could be that you have been ingesting too much protein for your body to absorb and utilize.

    just go see somebody and they will put you on medication. that simple.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 7hebigbeas7 View Post
    No I'm not diabetic that I'm aware of. I do not drink any sodas. Probly haven't had 1 in a year. Why did you ask if i'm diabetic?

    Kidney problems are almost the same as diabetes. Now your making me think I have diabetes.... I was tested for it a year ago and didn't have it
    and kidney problems are not the same as diabetes. you can have a UTI but not have diabetes. you can have kidney stones and not have diabetes. just because you have kidney problems does NOT indicate diabetes. just sometimes kidney problems are associated with diabetes.

    how much protein do you intake? if you are consuming a normal amount of protein, then more than likely you have a filtration problem.
  9. Registered User
    7hebigbeas7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    150g lately
    200-300g 30-40% of time
    I also remember eating over that when I started and never peed bubbles or anything. I'm also going frequently to the bathroom. Maybe once every 1-2 hrs If I drink a good Amy of water
  10. Registered User
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Answers
    0


    Im not a doctor but i am a clinical biochemist. When's the last time you had any bloodwork or urinalysis (random/first void/or 24hr) done?

    Stop the creatine first off. Youre raising your blood creatinine (creatine metabolite) which then causes an increased BUN (blood urea nitrogen) as they tend to follow one another. Too high a BUN can indicate renal damage of the glomerulus in filtering the blood of waste products from protein metabolism. R1Balla is at a similar train of thought that the podocytes might not be working quite right and allowing small proteins to sift through so a 24hr urine for protein would be advised. Even a urinalysis dipstick will tell.

    Be easy on the sodium intake. This can affect your blood pressure as high sodium causes increased water rentention in the blood stream which, in turn, can put too mush pressure on the glomerulus and poor filtration of the blood. A pressure gradient needs to be achieved and if its too high/low then the kidneys dont work right. Of course, the body has its own hormonal mechanism to try and correct itself.

    Do you ever notice strange smells outside of what normal urine would smell like? Mousy/earthy/sweet/etc? Im thinking about your age and also wondering if you may have a genetic metabolism disorder with a specific amino acid.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  11. Registered User
    Collateral's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0


    Bubbly Pee is normally a sign of kidney damage, that said... I have never heard of anyone obtain any sorts of kidney damage on just Creatine, are you sure you haven't been taking anything else? ... maybe a 'muscle enhancer' your not telling us about?

    Never the less, get it checked by your doctor, but IF its just creatine you have been taking i would say you'll be fine.
  12. Registered User
    7hebigbeas7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral View Post
    Bubbly Pee is normally a sign of kidney damage, that said... I have never heard of anyone obtain any sorts of kidney damage on just Creatine, are you sure you haven't been taking anything else? ... maybe a 'muscle enhancer' your not telling us about?

    Never the less, get it checked by your doctor, but IF its just creatine you have been taking i would say you'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral View Post
    Bubbly Pee is normally a sign of kidney damage, that said... I have never heard of anyone obtain any sorts of kidney damage on just Creatine, are you sure you haven't been taking anything else? ... maybe a 'muscle enhancer' your not telling us about?

    Never the less, get it checked by your doctor, but IF its just creatine you have been taking i would say you'll be fine.
    Yeah man. I'll be honest. I've taken all kind of protein powders ranging from musclemilk all the way to whey. I also took a test booster for about 2 weeks butstopped due to too much acne. I also take bcaa, EAA, glutamine powder, just about every preworkout out there. Started jack3d at 14. Plasmajet, u name it. Animal pak and animal flex. Lean xtreme. I started noticing bubbly pee exactly last September when I went back to school. At the time, I went on supplement mania that summer to get huge and strong. I did see great results nd felt like a monster. That summer I took, creatine, glutamine, celltech creatine, multi, musclemilk, dymatyze elite gourmet, plasmajet, bcaa, whey, casein, jack3d, superpump. I just turned 15 last summer. Tbh, I didn't drink a lot of water. I had maybe 5 30 oz glasses of water. I took all the other stuff such as the test booster and ones I didn't mention, recently but stopped. I do drink enough water now and know the importance of hydration. I've always had a solid diet. No junk food or candy or soda. Last summer I was eatin probably 7k cals about 5-600 grams protein, and in the gym for 2-4 hours a day. I saw amazing results and can't argue that. There's the truth.
  13. Registered User
    7hebigbeas7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Im not a doctor but i am a clinical biochemist. When's the last time you had any bloodwork or urinalysis (random/first void/or 24hr) done?

    Stop the creatine first off. Youre raising your blood creatinine (creatine metabolite) which then causes an increased BUN (blood urea nitrogen) as they tend to follow one another. Too high a BUN can indicate renal damage of the glomerulus in filtering the blood of waste products from protein metabolism. R1Balla is at a similar train of thought that the podocytes might not be working quite right and allowing small proteins to sift through so a 24hr urine for protein would be advised. Even a urinalysis dipstick will tell.

    Be easy on the sodium intake. This can affect your blood pressure as high sodium causes increased water rentention in the blood stream which, in turn, can put too mush pressure on the glomerulus and poor filtration of the blood. A pressure gradient needs to be achieved and if its too high/low then the kidneys dont work right. Of course, the body has its own hormonal mechanism to try and correct itself.

    Do you ever notice strange smells outside of what normal urine would smell like? Mousy/earthy/sweet/etc? Im thinking about your age and also wondering if you may have a genetic metabolism disorder with a specific amino acid.
    Sometimes it'll smell sweetish, but I think it from my multi (animalpak). Sometimes in public, I feel the pressure to go pee but can't. Last summer I had lots of sodium too. Maybe 3-4000mg from all the chickn, tuna and cottage cheese, and steak.

    P.s. I really appreciate all of you who are trying to help here.
  14. Registered User
    7hebigbeas7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    also, its normal to be sore....also, how long have u been training? try a 3 day split like 5x5, upper body/lower. your age, 3 day splits are best IMO
    What I'm saying is that I used to recover faster. Now I eat maybe 200g protein a day an it'll take a week for one muscle to heal if I train it good. Like my back, I did 3 set of 5 with 3 exercises and was sore for a week and 1 day. I'm guessing the protein isn't getting to my muscles therefore I'm not getting the protein for recovery. You tell me. Maybe it's just me, but this trouble started after I stopped taking celltech creatine(took for 2 months).
  15. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,421
    Answers
    0


    Bubbles = normal!

    Foam = needs follow up.
    (If this foam is limited to the first piss of the day, it is probably no big deal. If it is consistent and persist throughout the day, it "can be" an issue).

    Get a UA (it's a simple piss test, takes 30 seconds and probably costs $30).

    If it shows you have protein in your urine, you will need to follow up with a Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist).

    If it shows you have WBC's, you probably just have a simple infection.

    If you want to dive in, get blood work that includes renal panel (Creatinine, BUN, GFR, albumin, a/g ratio, Bun/Creatinine ration, etc). Typically, this is part of a "Metabolic Profile" blood assay which gives you as broader snap shot of your systems.

    Crude assessment FOR NOW, but w/o lab work, this guessing game will go on forever. Quit worrying yourself to death and get some lab work.

    Some notes:
    - Do kidney problems run in your family?
    - Your high sodium intake levels can be playing a slight role (doubtful) but at your age, you shouldbe able to eat anything you want and process it without any deleterious effects. Most people can get away with eating PURE SLUDGE until they are in their early 20's.
    - Protein at 200 grams/day for your size, age and given your training regimen is just fine.
    - Stay hydrated. Get in a gallon of pure water daily. Give up all those crap liquids.

    Good luck.
  16. Registered User
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Answers
    0


    Maannn what are you doin on all that extra stuff at 14! You're gonna mess yourself up irreversably. Stick to food and the basics and, until you straighten this out, get off the supps. I had some kidney stress from my last competition for too much supplementation and I have 8-9 years on you.

    And what's with young kids getting sold on MuscleTech?
    Last edited by OrganicShadow; 06-09-2011 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Stupid iphone
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  17. Registered User
    davesfx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0


    OMG. I am sorry I will be of no help.

    Your young, your test should be running almost optimum on its own.

    Get your nutrition right, exercise hard and leave all the supplements alone.
  18. Registered User
    laserbluess's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,267
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 7hebigbeas7 View Post
    Yeah man. I'll be honest. I've taken all kind of protein powders ranging from musclemilk all the way to whey. I also took a test booster for about 2 weeks butstopped due to too much acne. I also take bcaa, EAA, glutamine powder, just about every preworkout out there. Started jack3d at 14. Plasmajet, u name it. Animal pak and animal flex. Lean xtreme. I started noticing bubbly pee exactly last September when I went back to school. At the time, I went on supplement mania that summer to get huge and strong. I did see great results nd felt like a monster. That summer I took, creatine, glutamine, celltech creatine, multi, musclemilk, dymatyze elite gourmet, plasmajet, bcaa, whey, casein, jack3d, superpump. I just turned 15 last summer. Tbh, I didn't drink a lot of water. I had maybe 5 30 oz glasses of water. I took all the other stuff such as the test booster and ones I didn't mention, recently but stopped. I do drink enough water now and know the importance of hydration. I've always had a solid diet. No junk food or candy or soda. Last summer I was eatin probably 7k cals about 5-600 grams protein, and in the gym for 2-4 hours a day. I saw amazing results and can't argue that. There's the truth.
    if any of that is true, then you are hurting yourself more than helping. i doubt even elite bodybuilders are taking in 7000 calories, much less a 15 year old. there is absolutely NO need to take in 600 grams of protein. even if you weighed 300lbs, 600grams is more than enough. if you are, then that is 1) amazing that you can eat that much in a day 2) grossly over eating. as far as being in the gym 2-4 hours a day, that almost seems counter productive. unless you are doing 2 hours of lifting (which is still too much) and 2 hours of cardio (an insane amount to do every day).

    btw, 6'1" and 235lbs is ridiculous for 15 years old lol. kudos man! i think i was 180lbs, and grossly overweight and out of shape (then again, round is a shape). hope everything gets cleared up as far as your kidneys and what not.
  19. Registered User
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0


    The only time i get bubly pee is after sex... Is this every time you pee, or in the mornings when you wake up?
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 7hebigbeas7 View Post
    What I'm saying is that I used to recover faster. Now I eat maybe 200g protein a day an it'll take a week for one muscle to heal if I train it good. Like my back, I did 3 set of 5 with 3 exercises and was sore for a week and 1 day. I'm guessing the protein isn't getting to my muscles therefore I'm not getting the protein for recovery. You tell me. Maybe it's just me, but this trouble started after I stopped taking celltech creatine(took for 2 months).
    cause ur protein intake is less. dude, stop arguing with us and just go see a doc!

    and no bubbly pee is NOT normal. sure its fine if it happens every once in a while, but if every void is bubbly, it is not normal.
  21. Registered User
    7hebigbeas7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    cause ur protein intake is less. dude, stop arguing with us and just go see a doc!

    and no bubbly pee is NOT normal. sure its fine if it happens every once in a while, but if every void is bubbly, it is not normal.
    It's about an inch high from the water from foam. I'm getting a urinalysis today.
  22. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,574
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 7hebigbeas7 View Post
    I have been having this for almost a year. I have to go pee more often and when I do go, I get bubbly urine. It all started when I started taking dietary supplements such as creatine when I was 14. I'm now almost 16 and pondering what I should do. I will most likely have my kidneys checked in 2 months.
    Make an appointment to see your doctor. This message board isn't meant for giving out medical advice, nor is it a substitute for a physicians visit. Some people may try and help and give you "medical advice" but your really can't trust it. Oh yeah and dietary supplements are for those who are 18 years of age or older.
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 7hebigbeas7 View Post
    It's about an inch high from the water from foam. I'm getting a urinalysis today.
    good
  24. Registered User
    7hebigbeas7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Just got the urinalysis and it was normal. I also got bloodwork. The bloodwork results won't be ready for another day or so. I also drank like 90 oz water b4 the urinalysis so I think that made it look like protein wasn't there. Now what?
  25. Registered User
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Answers
    0


    You didnt do a 24hr? Well, your water intake wont dilute the specimen in that respect to "hide" protein if your having a filtration issue. Lets see what the bloodwork says.

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Make an appointment to see your doctor. This message board isn't meant for giving out medical advice, nor is it a substitute for a physicians visit. Some people may try and help and give you "medical advice" but your really can't trust it. Oh yeah and dietary supplements are for those who are 18 years of age or older.
    True. True. and True. Yeah, a lot of us have some good 2 cents to put in but Im pretty sure no one here has an M.D./D.O.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  26. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,421
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 7hebigbeas7 View Post
    Just got the urinalysis and it was normal. I also got bloodwork. The bloodwork results won't be ready for another day or so. I also drank like 90 oz water b4 the urinalysis so I think that made it look like protein wasn't there. Now what?
    Good news. One test down, one to go (blood assays)
  27. Registered User
    7hebigbeas7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Make an appointment to see your doctor. This message board isn't meant for giving out medical advice, nor is it a substitute for a physicians visit. Some people may try and help and give you "medical advice" but your really can't trust it. Oh yeah and dietary supplements are for those who are 18 years of age or older.
    So is alcohol and cigarettes, yet kid are smokin packs of that and getting krunk every weekend. Atleast I'm trying to make my body better and stride for better performance in the gym, rather then sitting around all day getting krunk and high. Sure supplements are for older people, but I've done everything I can to make my body better such as sleep, diet, and training. You don't know me so you can't say that I don't do any of those things. Not trying to troll or argue, but it's all true.
  28. Registered User
    laserbluess's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,267
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 7hebigbeas7 View Post
    So is alcohol and cigarettes, yet kid are smokin packs of that and getting krunk every weekend. Atleast I'm trying to make my body better and stride for better performance in the gym, rather then sitting around all day getting krunk and high. Sure supplements are for older people, but I've done everything I can to make my body better such as sleep, diet, and training. You don't know me so you can't say that I don't do any of those things. Not trying to troll or argue, but it's all true.
    except get older. this sport / hobby takes patience. its not an instant gratification thing which is why most people dont do it. i applaud you for starting so young and achieving what you have already, but dude, your natural test levels are no where near as high as they will be once you are 18-22. trust me, you will grow like a weed soon enough, just keep at it bro! especially since you are building a good foundation early. wish i had started so young.
  29. Registered User
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0


    http://www.buzzle.com/articles/is-fo...ne-normal.html

    *edit...never mind, i didnt realize there was a second page when i posted this.
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    you cant be serious? you drank all that water before urinalysis? wow. why would you even think of doing that? yeah i have a problem, but ima cover up for it so the doc doesnt find out. why did u even go then
  31. Registered User
    7hebigbeas7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    They didn't say not to. I wouldn't have been able to go pee unless I drank that. Won't the blood test tell otherwise?
  32. Registered User
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    except get older. this sport / hobby takes patience. its not an instant gratification thing which is why most people dont do it. i applaud you for starting so young and achieving what you have already, but dude, your natural test levels are no where near as high as they will be once you are 18-22. trust me, you will grow like a weed soon enough, just keep at it bro! especially since you are building a good foundation early. wish i had started so young.
    Same, I wish i made better choices at that age

    I have to fight this syndrome all the time that I want to win and I want to win NOW. I also have "small man" complex. Relax, youngblood. Youre time will come, and in this game, it takes time to get there. Enjoy the ride.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  33. Registered User
    7hebigbeas7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Thanks guys. I have learned in all of this, whatever the outcome is, that I should only put something in my body that is for sure safe and effective. I will only take a whey and multi now. Hopefully the outcome is good and haven't damaged my body, but if it's not, I will thank karma for being so evil. All I want is to build the best physique possible. I guess there is no secret pill that will give me the results I want besides performance enhancers which I for sure wouldn't mess with.
  34. Registered User
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Answers
    0


    I pray for your health, I imagine you'll be just fine. The body can fix itself.

    Yup, you fell into the American trap- if I take this magic pill i will become this. But it doesnt work like that, ever.

    Take youre time and love the learning process. God bless.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  35. Registered User
    7hebigbeas7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I pray for your health, I imagine you'll be just fine. The body can fix itself.

    Yup, you fell into the American trap- if I take this magic pill i will become this. But it doesnt work like that, ever.

    Take youre time and love the learning process. God bless.
    Thanks
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    PM sent
  37. Registered User
    7hebigbeas7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Well. My docter got back with me and apparently my blood creatine levels and amino levels etc. are normal. So is it safe to say I don't have kidney problems? Tell me your alls opinion.
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    go get a urinalysis without drinking a crap load of water right before. some places let you bring in your own pee, so pee at home then bring it in.
  39. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,574
    Answers
    0


    I don't think it really matters that he drank all that water before the urinalysis.
  40. Registered User
    7hebigbeas7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Apparently the blood test also said that my liver and kidney function is ok. I guess I can say my kidneys are fine. As far as the urine sample, I think either way, if my kidneys were bad, I'd still have protein in it no matter how much water I drink. This has been a major learning experience and from now on, all I'll take is a multi and whey and casein. Besides that, it's all a load of horse crap.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Squating problems b/c of knee & other problems - help
    By gettin'old in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 01:25 PM
  2. Kidney or Liver problems?
    By 01Lightning in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 07:36 PM
  3. possible liver?kidney problems?
    By R_Alan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 04:09 PM
  4. kidney??
    By Shorinryu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 12:23 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 05:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in