Candida? - AnabolicMinds.com

Candida?

Candida?

So I'm currently a week and a half into PCT (coming off a SDROL / HDROL cycle) and using Nolvadex. Today in the crapper I noticed a bunch of "Candida"...or white stringy strands in my BM. Gross I know. At first I freaked out and then learned its probably an overgrowth of fungus from the juice.

I had already made an apt with the doc and don't want to get in trouble for taking the nolva....

Any ideas on what I should do? Anybody experience this before?

Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

First, There are some OTC products with enzymes to attack the Candida, (which is just a crazy amount of yeast build up most likely from high cheap carb intake and maybe some estrogen build up). Look up the company Renew Life. Just one off the top of my head.

Second, do not fear your Doc. His job is to help you out, not to turn you in. There are physician/patient privacy laws that would inhibit him to speak about your issue once he leaves the room with you. Worst thing he will do is just give ya the ol' lecture of how bad taking hormones that are not prescribed to you are, then he'll tell you what to do to stop this or help you.

Either way, see what he has to say first, but most likely you will just need to do a body cleanser type deal. But of course, if the condition does worsen, contact him immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodFX View Post
    First, There are some OTC products with enzymes to attack the Candida, (which is just a crazy amount of yeast build up most likely from high cheap carb intake and maybe some estrogen build up). Look up the company Renew Life. Just one off the top of my head.

Second, do not fear your Doc. His job is to help you out, not to turn you in. There are physician/patient privacy laws that would inhibit him to speak about your issue once he leaves the room with you. Worst thing he will do is just give ya the ol' lecture of how bad taking hormones that are not prescribed to you are, then he'll tell you what to do to stop this or help you.

Either way, see what he has to say first, but most likely you will just need to do a body cleanser type deal. But of course, if the condition does worsen, contact him immediately.
    Thanks man. It does make some sense. I ate a ton of crap carbs in the last three days, and I never do. Thought I was giving myself a pat of the back but I ended up paying for it.

I'll see what he says without divulging the Nolva use yet, and see if I can start getting better via a cleanse / replenishing my internal bacteria. Scary stuff when you first see it!
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I bet! Also, a probiotic might be helpful as well. But yes, don't cease the Nolva.
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

thats not how a candida infection presents.

Went to the doc and am getting a bunch of stool tested (fun right). He said he's looking for some sort of parasite eggs.

Any chance during these tests my AAS use shows up? Too late now, but just curious.
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

No not at all. There are separate blood test for that one that have enzymes to specifically "hunt" for hormones or elevated test levels in the body. Its quite costly, hence even in the Pros and Colleges there are only random drug test instead of team wide ones.

Good luck to ya though and hope whatever little monsters inside of ya go away! heh

Similar Forum Threads

1. Candida!
    By TrashCanman14 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 07:21 PM
  2. Candida Overgrowth Problem
    By bomb402 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 11:47 AM
  3. The Link Between Candida and Vitamin B12 Deficiency
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0