Quick rundown of Lean Gains
- 05-24-2011, 08:49 PM
- 05-26-2011, 09:44 AM
what i've read so far is that it's a 16 hour fast followed by an 8 hour refeed, typically up until bedtime. On workout days complex carbs and protein should be high during the feed time, but on non workout days fats fruits and veggies should be the main macronutrients. After looking into it, and going on the website, I still can't find the answer to these three questions:
1. Is it possible to make any real muscle gains on this diet? (I know it's mainly focused on cutting bodyfat and maintaining muscle)
2. If I train early in the mornings, how ould that change my breaking the fast? I wake up at 5am, go to work til 8am, go straight to the gym around 9-10am, then go back home until 3-4pm when I go back to the office. I'm so used to having a postworkout meal within an hour after the workout.
3. Is the same fasting protocol of fasting 8 hours during sleep followed by fasting 8 hours upon waking up to be followed even on non workout days too?
05-26-2011, 11:41 PM
Hope that helps answer your questions!
05-27-2011, 10:54 AM
how does LG measure up to CKD or the anabolic diet? If you can find any posts where people have added muscle while on LG, let me know. I'll be taking CJC 1295 with GHRP6 while doing LG.
05-28-2011, 08:18 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JayRock in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 03-31-2011, 12:14 PM
- By jrdd13 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2009, 01:48 PM
- By skumster225 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 04-02-2003, 06:10 PM