I love greens, but I'm not big on fruit.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Probably because I was forced to eat fruit by my grandmom when I was growing up. I lover green vegetables and I eat spinach and kale alot and asparagus. I'm not a big fan of fruit, except for watermelon and bananas. I don't hate fruit, I'm just not big into fruit. How bad is this? How much fruit do I really need, if I'm eating a lot of green vegetables?

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on what you like and your training.
My diet is mostly veggies and fruit.
I stick with all green veggies and dark berries but do watermelon,canalope,bananna's mainly post training and apples and berries in morning.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Probably because I was forced to eat fruit by my grandmom when I was growing up. I lover green vegetables and I eat spinach and kale alot and asparagus. I'm not a big fan of fruit, except for watermelon and bananas. I don't hate fruit, I'm just not big into fruit. How bad is this? How much fruit do I really need, if I'm eating a lot of green vegetables?
have you tried just blending berries with f*age' greek yogurt, its amazing.

Jacked.N.Tan

Jacked.N.Tan

Awards
too many calories in fruit on the other hand veggies = win. just take a multi brah

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
too many calories in fruit on the other hand veggies = win. just take a multi brah
I do take a multi, that was another reason I was wondering if I needed fruit and considering I gained like 30 pounds in about 4 months I think I'm getting enough calorie wise lol. In fact I should start walking soon before I become a fat ass lol.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your good either way

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i dont see how its possible someone could like vegetables over fruit.

its amazing. you're so lucky lol.

i LOVE fruit and get about 4-7 servings a day lol. its my cheat food. bananas, strawberries, and grapes all the way!

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
i dont see how its possible someone could like vegetables over fruit.

its amazing. you're so lucky lol.

i LOVE fruit and get about 4-7 servings a day lol. its my cheat food. bananas, strawberries, and grapes all the way!
Yeah but I love sweets so I might not be that lucky lol