I love greens, but I'm not big on fruit.

  1. I love greens, but I'm not big on fruit.


    Probably because I was forced to eat fruit by my grandmom when I was growing up. I lover green vegetables and I eat spinach and kale alot and asparagus. I'm not a big fan of fruit, except for watermelon and bananas. I don't hate fruit, I'm just not big into fruit. How bad is this? How much fruit do I really need, if I'm eating a lot of green vegetables?


  2. I am the exact opposite..lol

  3. Veggies are better than fruit, you have no worries
    •   
       


  4. It all depends on what you like and your training.
    My diet is mostly veggies and fruit.
    I stick with all green veggies and dark berries but do watermelon,canalope,bananna's mainly post training and apples and berries in morning.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    Probably because I was forced to eat fruit by my grandmom when I was growing up. I lover green vegetables and I eat spinach and kale alot and asparagus. I'm not a big fan of fruit, except for watermelon and bananas. I don't hate fruit, I'm just not big into fruit. How bad is this? How much fruit do I really need, if I'm eating a lot of green vegetables?
    have you tried just blending berries with f*age' greek yogurt, its amazing.

  6. I use powdered fruit blends.
    ACSM-CPT

  7. too many calories in fruit on the other hand veggies = win. just take a multi brah

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jacked.N.Tan View Post
    too many calories in fruit on the other hand veggies = win. just take a multi brah
    I do take a multi, that was another reason I was wondering if I needed fruit and considering I gained like 30 pounds in about 4 months I think I'm getting enough calorie wise lol. In fact I should start walking soon before I become a fat ass lol.

  9. You don't need fruit. Keep eating the veggies.

  10. Your good either way

  11. i dont see how its possible someone could like vegetables over fruit.

    its amazing. you're so lucky lol.

    i LOVE fruit and get about 4-7 servings a day lol. its my cheat food. bananas, strawberries, and grapes all the way!
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    i dont see how its possible someone could like vegetables over fruit.

    its amazing. you're so lucky lol.

    i LOVE fruit and get about 4-7 servings a day lol. its my cheat food. bananas, strawberries, and grapes all the way!
    Yeah but I love sweets so I might not be that lucky lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Concise Miracle Greens Macro Greens Review
    By SwolenONE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 06:04 PM
  2. Miracle Greens
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 12:22 AM
  3. Miracle Greens?
    By whatastud08 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 10:54 PM
  4. Any ETA on NP Greens?
    By Puzzle in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 06:14 PM
  5. Greens+
    By BOHICA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 11:01 PM
Log in
Log in