If you hate green veggies ...

1. If you hate green veggies ...

I don't like eating green veggies...nor the work involved in eating and preparing them ( I'm lazy ). I also don't like the taste or texture. So what I do is I take a blender and a cup of water and blend down kale, carrots, celery then strain and drink a pleasing glass of green.

But the next best part is to keep the strained material in a bowl in the fridge and its easy to just scoop out a pile of green material onto your plate. Also very easy to eat.

2. Quote Originally Posted by protoculture View Post
    I don't like eating green veggies...nor the work involved in eating and preparing them ( I'm lazy ). I also don't like the taste or texture. So what I do is I take a blender and a cup of water and blend down kale, carrots, celery then strain and drink a pleasing glass of green.

But the next best part is to keep the strained material in a bowl in the fridge and its easy to just scoop out a pile of green material onto your plate. Also very easy to eat.
    Not a bad idea! Have you ever tried to make some sort of slaw out of the strained veggies? It would add a little bit of fat, but mixing it with an appropriate salad dressing or mayonnaise might be pretty good.

3. I make green veggie shakes.. Similar idea
    ACSM-CPT
    •   

4. i have to try juicing greens.

that would be amazing.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

5. That actually sounds horrifically gross! However, I can't really judge since I've never tried it. You could also try taking something like MST MycoGreen.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 05:03 PM
  2. Green's Formulas instead of Veggies? Yey or Ney?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 12:18 PM
  3. Green Veggies on the Anabolic Diet
    By cranghel099 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 10:13 AM
  4. Green MAGnitude GREEN LEMONADE Flavor Coming to Nutraplanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 05:33 PM
  5. Green MAGnitude GREEN LEMONADE Flavor Coming to Nutraplanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 10:28 AM