If you hate green veggies ...

protoculture

Awards
I don't like eating green veggies...nor the work involved in eating and preparing them ( I'm lazy ). I also don't like the taste or texture. So what I do is I take a blender and a cup of water and blend down kale, carrots, celery then strain and drink a pleasing glass of green.

But the next best part is to keep the strained material in a bowl in the fridge and its easy to just scoop out a pile of green material onto your plate. Also very easy to eat.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I don't like eating green veggies...nor the work involved in eating and preparing them ( I'm lazy ). I also don't like the taste or texture. So what I do is I take a blender and a cup of water and blend down kale, carrots, celery then strain and drink a pleasing glass of green.

But the next best part is to keep the strained material in a bowl in the fridge and its easy to just scoop out a pile of green material onto your plate. Also very easy to eat.
Not a bad idea! Have you ever tried to make some sort of slaw out of the strained veggies? It would add a little bit of fat, but mixing it with an appropriate salad dressing or mayonnaise might be pretty good.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I make green veggie shakes.. Similar idea

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i have to try juicing greens.

that would be amazing.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That actually sounds horrifically gross! However, I can't really judge since I've never tried it. You could also try taking something like MST MycoGreen.