NEW to PROPER dieting and lifting..any help?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78%

NEW to PROPER dieting and lifting..any help?

Hey guys, so im new here on the site and want to change my aspect of lifting and dieting to the right way. I am currently 6`0 188LBS stress has brought me down from about 195-198. I have alot of excess "body fat" in my peck and ab area. With a shirt on i look fairly well built, but without its a nightmare in my eyes. I try and eat healthy as i can, but after takin quick glimpse of what is being said here on the forum i dont eat nearly as healthy as i think. I do not take any supplements or vitamins or protein..I plan on making my way down to vitamin shoppe today and starting to get my healthy diet and new life started! I am looking for someone to guide me on a diet as i know hardly anything, and recomended supplements.

Thanks in advance for all help!

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by COASTIE1K View Post
    Hey guys, so im new here on the site and want to change my aspect of lifting and dieting to the right way. I am currently 6`0 188LBS stress has brought me down from about 195-198. I have alot of excess "body fat" in my peck and ab area. With a shirt on i look fairly well built, but without its a nightmare in my eyes. I try and eat healthy as i can, but after takin quick glimpse of what is being said here on the forum i dont eat nearly as healthy as i think. I do not take any supplements or vitamins or protein..I plan on making my way down to vitamin shoppe today and starting to get my healthy diet and new life started! I am looking for someone to guide me on a diet as i know hardly anything, and recomended supplements.

Thanks in advance for all help!
    You're exactly the individual that The 3 Keys to Fat Loss was written for. It contains comprehensive information on nutrition, supplementation, and training for effective and successful fat loss. I recommend that you download and read it, and if you're not going to get yourself a professional trainer, apply the principles in it to get results.

As far as supplements, as said in the article, you don't need any but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs). If you HAVE to get something, get a multivitamin and perhaps a straight creatine product, but everything else you can get from your nutrition. I don't recommend using anything else but these basic staples until you have built up a solid training base - NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results!

If you're new to everything, the best investment you can make right now is to get yourself a professional trainer who will design an individualized nutrition plan and training programme specific for YOU for your goals and needs.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 10-07-2014, 05:30 PM
  2. Lifting heavy while dieting...
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 06:29 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 11:20 AM
  4. proper way to structure a heavy lifting workout?!
    By neverstop in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 07:39 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 11:20 PM