Raising T-Levels Nutrition???

4evathrowed

Awards
I am 20 years old with a TOTAL TESTOSTERONE of 446 and a free of 13.3 pg/ml.I'm going to start working out what type of foods should I buy to raise my levels and build muscle.I have 112 dollars to spend thanx.

ntornado

Awards
Get a lot of healthy fats in your diet and maybe some brazil nuts -3 before bed.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Extra virgin olive oil first cold pressed, unrefined Extra virgin Coconut Oil, almonds, high monounsaturated fats intake. Banana as a snack. Low GI carbs before and after a workout. Lean meats,with lots of fish oil. 8 hours of deep sleep. Make sure to do compound lifts, especially squats. I would also recommend checking your , E2 levels, prolactin levels.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Healthy fats but sat. fat raises t-level the most not to good for you but it works,oysters and do believe heavy compound weights will also really help.

colange2

Awards
Get on those raw garlic cloves....tastes so good it will make you cry

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At your age and current levels, there is no need to worry about it. Concentrate on learning how to plan a diet at an appropriate calorie level and macronutrient ratio as well as learning how to lift. The rest is just gravy.

Put your $112 towards groceries or a trainer that knows his/her stuff.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Extra virgin olive oil first cold pressed, unrefined Extra virgin Coconut Oil, almonds, high monounsaturated fats intake. Banana as a snack. Low GI carbs before and after a workout. Lean meats,with lots of fish oil. 8 hours of deep sleep. Make sure to do compound lifts, especially squats. I would also recommend checking your , E2 levels, prolactin levels.
Listen to this guy!!he tall you all you need!! :veryhappy:

4evathrowed

Awards
Would this be a good diet 1st meal -honey nut cheerios,banana,2% milk glass of orange juice or eggs and turkey bacon.2nd-tuna fish sandwich fruit salad 3rd-crab leg cluster and some almonds 4th -grilled chicken spinach wrap with provolone cheese.5th what ever for dinner with veggies.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Would this be a good diet 1st meal -honey nut cheerios,banana,2% milk glass of orange juice or eggs and turkey bacon.2nd-tuna fish sandwich fruit salad 3rd-crab leg cluster and some almonds 4th -grilled chicken spinach wrap with provolone cheese.5th what ever for dinner with veggies.
For starters change the honey nut for regular cheerios. Change 2% to skim milk. Def go with eggs. Change crab leg for salmon fillet. Meal 5 no whatever, get either chicken breast or lean meat of some sort with greens and maybe a sweet potatoe. No offense bro but by the way you post, to me it sounds like you do not take diet seriously. Why ask for advice then? Anyways not trying to call you out just being honest.