Are Sports Nutrition Supplements Good For Teenagers?

paul parker

paul parker

Awards
anyone can tell me Are Sports Nutrition Supplements Good For Teenagers?

Thanks in advance.....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what kind of supplements are you talking about? and what age is this teen? are you talking about protein and creatine or test/gh boosters?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Stuff like proiten shakes, creatine monohydrate and multi vitamins arn't dangerous. With creatine you have to drink 2l of water minimum a day though.

When you move onto supplements like test boosters..flat out no, dont give them those.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite the loaded question. Entire papers dedicated to only certain aspects of your question have been done on various subjects.

r1balla brings up some good points. Could a teenager benefit from a multivitamin and some protein supplements - probably. Could a teenage do some serious harm using stimulants and hormone supplements - definitely. Is it easier for teenagers to develop psychological addictions to supplements and progress to "harder" supplements/steroids - absolutely.

I suggest you do some research on your own - use googlescholar - you'll be amazed what you come up with.

Br

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I started before I even WAS a teenager, lol. No lie. I'd like to think I turned out alright :)