Are Sports Nutrition Supplements Good For Teenagers?
- 05-11-2011, 12:45 AM
- 05-11-2011, 12:47 AM
what kind of supplements are you talking about? and what age is this teen? are you talking about protein and creatine or test/gh boosters?Performance Labs Product Specialist
05-11-2011, 02:20 AM
Stuff like proiten shakes, creatine monohydrate and multi vitamins arn't dangerous. With creatine you have to drink 2l of water minimum a day though.
When you move onto supplements like test boosters..flat out no, dont give them those.
05-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Quite the loaded question. Entire papers dedicated to only certain aspects of your question have been done on various subjects.
r1balla brings up some good points. Could a teenager benefit from a multivitamin and some protein supplements - probably. Could a teenage do some serious harm using stimulants and hormone supplements - definitely. Is it easier for teenagers to develop psychological addictions to supplements and progress to "harder" supplements/steroids - absolutely.
I suggest you do some research on your own - use googlescholar - you'll be amazed what you come up with.
05-11-2011, 03:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 121Last Post: 04-29-2011, 04:04 PM
- By warbird01 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2010, 08:19 PM
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-27-2010, 01:40 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2009, 12:58 PM
- By Moyer in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2004, 08:41 AM