Are Sports Nutrition Supplements Good For Teenagers?
- 05-10-2011, 10:45 PM
- 05-10-2011, 10:47 PM
- 05-11-2011, 12:20 AM
Stuff like proiten shakes, creatine monohydrate and multi vitamins arn't dangerous. With creatine you have to drink 2l of water minimum a day though.
When you move onto supplements like test boosters..flat out no, dont give them those.
05-11-2011, 12:48 PM
Quite the loaded question. Entire papers dedicated to only certain aspects of your question have been done on various subjects.
r1balla brings up some good points. Could a teenager benefit from a multivitamin and some protein supplements - probably. Could a teenage do some serious harm using stimulants and hormone supplements - definitely. Is it easier for teenagers to develop psychological addictions to supplements and progress to "harder" supplements/steroids - absolutely.
I suggest you do some research on your own - use googlescholar - you'll be amazed what you come up with.
05-11-2011, 01:00 PM
I started before I even WAS a teenager, lol. No lie. I'd like to think I turned out alright
Similar Forum Threads
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 121Last Post: 04-29-2011, 02:04 PM
- By warbird01 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2010, 06:19 PM
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-27-2010, 11:40 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2009, 10:58 AM
- By Moyer in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2004, 06:41 AM