Need a meal plan for alot of conditioning

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Got them both printed out wsfsb part 1,2 part 2 has routine for conditioning and 5/3/1 seems like it would be kinda easy.
    Have you tried them?

Also if you have a 9mm and a ****s sporting goods by you there shells are $11 a box

2. V3 is the best of the west for skinny bastards, and has a conditioning layout.
    5/3/1 is amazing. Ive used them both. Im seeing good results with 5/3/1 with the built in progression and deloads. All my major lifts are up 50-80lbs right now.
    •   

3. Never enough

at slightly shorter and same weight, but less activity my real maintenance is around 2800, so i'm not sure how yours came up as 2400
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

4. Thats what it comes out to during time off from all the training im only doing 30min in morning now to aid in recovery and get blood flowing.

I figured i need around 3500cal to train the way i was if not more.

5. I meant part 3 put the 5/3/1 sounds like good progress your making so thats a real possiablity for me to use.
    But might not work for me like you, won't know till i try.

Thats one thing i came to over this time what works for one doesn't always work for me.
    (diet,training,ect)

6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    at slightly shorter and same weight, but less activity my real maintenance is around 2800, so i'm not sure how yours came up as 2400
    There is such a discrepancy in the calculators everyone uses. I can use 10 different BMR calculators, and add activity and what not, and I'll get 10 VERY different answers as to what my maintenance cals are, and what I should take in to lose fat etc..

One has me at 3200 and needing 2700 to lose weight, fitday has me at almost 4000 just with factoring in my job, not even any of my training, it's quite ridiculous how far apart they all are, lol.

7. Wouldn't training the body as a whole each workout lead to better strengh?
    Since i'd be doing compound exercises 3x week for each body part.

like chest press
    bent rows
    military press
    clean and jerk
    deadlift
    good mornings
    squats
    Do this 2-3/8-10x
    I just made this up for example(seems pretty good though)

8. Maybe, i like programs made for strength if that is my goal.
  9. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by tubbednova View Post
    Wouldn't training the body as a whole each workout lead to better strengh?
    Since i'd be doing compound exercises 3x week for each body part.

like chest press
    bent rows
    military press
    clean and jerk
    deadlift
    good mornings
    squats
    Do this 2-3/8-10x
    I just made this up for example(seems pretty good though)
    not really, because the problem there is that the body part isn't likely to recover fully in 2 days, particularly if you are having recovery issues to begin with. If you do that, i'd also rotate which body part you hit first each of the 3 days. So chest first monday, back first wed, legs first friday. At least that gives a bit better odds. Also i'd vary rep range, do lower volume heavy sets for that first body part, and more high volume lighter sets for the other body parts.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

10. I know its more of a base line thing.
    I know at 2200cals i lose about a lb a week doing nothing but eating the little that it comes out to and sleeping and on this thing.

Mybe 2400 isn't enough if i already burned 400 this morning.
    Makes sense that i ate 3000 trained the way i did and lost muscle the week going hard core lifting/training.
    •   

11. I know about changing the order i was just giving a example of what i thought would be a full body workout.

Always start new w/o with major part (chest,back,leg)and change and deload from week to week.(chest press to incline 1 week)6-8reps to 2x 10 something like that right?
  12. Never enough

yeah, I actually did different exercises per body part for each of the 3 days. so if the day was chest primary i'd do flat presses, but do decline + incline the other days. Back primary i'd do deadlifts, but do pulldowns and rows the other days, and legs i'd do squats primary and leg press or extensions the other days. So on the heavy day where it is the first exercise do the serious compound, and do less compound for the other body parts
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

13. Gotcha how'd it work for ya(strengh,post fatigue,recovery,size,ect)
    And sets and reps you were using
    Just want a idea how its work.
  14. Never enough

eh it worked ok. Recovery was a bit rough for me, but mine is relatively poor anyhow. I did make some decent overall progress, but I was more of a recomp mode than gains. I was shooting for 24-40 reps total per exercise, so it would be 3 sets of 8 for the primary, and 2 or 3 sets of 12-20 for the others. I don't work out for strength as my tendons tend to fail first when I do.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

15. Don't like the part about recovery im in the same boat.
    But thanks for your time and the info.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Meal plan help!
    By jeffxx in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 02:24 AM
  2. Help With Meal Plan
    By singa in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 01:29 PM
  3. meal plan??
    By keater824 in forum Nutrition / Health