morning shake made the night before

Marc403

Marc403

Awards
Hey everyone got a question about making my morning shake the night before. Ive been using a half a cup of oats, 1 scoop protien powder, 3/4 cup egg whites, 2 tbsp natty pb, 1 medium banana and 1% milk and ice to fill. would there be an issue if I made this the night before? would anything happen to it sitting in the fridge overnight or would it be ok to drink? I sleep at my gfs house a couple days a week and I cant make this shake there so it would be great if it will be ok being made the night before

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The banana will get to tasting nasty if you put it in. From my experience doing this, wait to add it till the morning. Other than that - you're good to go. Just as mentioned above don't add those two either.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The shake looks good to go. It's too bad you guys pass up whole eggs for shakes :(

Marc403

Marc403

Awards
can you just crack the whole eggs right into the shake? if so, what would you say to add 2? or 3?

Exercise123

Awards
can you just crack the whole eggs right into the shake? if so, what would you say to add 2? or 3?
don't forget the guidelines on the egg cartons about consuming raw eggs

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, that's just bad policy. Plus you can't digest raw eggs that well, either.