Loose skin from Rapid weight loss

1. Loose skin from Rapid weight loss

I have quite a bit of loose skin. I went from 250@ about 17% bf to about 225 around 13% bf in 2 months

was using anabolic agents. But now i would like to know is there anything I can do to tighten the loose skin?

I know skin is elastic, and eventually it will correct itself, but summer is fast approaching, and im still dieting down.

I know HGH has benefits with skin, but I dont know if it will help tighten it, If so please inform me, as I would be using GHRP not actual HGH

any advice/tips appreciated
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. Send a PM to DeerDeer, he is a derma and is about the most qualified to answer that question.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

3. Please share here if you obtain some answers, I just dropped 20lbs myself and wouldn't mind skin a little toighter!
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

4. I have seen others post they have had success with a combo of flawless and eviscreate but I have no personal experience with this
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

5. Hi guys,..
    I want to lose my face skin weight and gain size of my body muscles,..i daily take exercise in this gym,..please give me some useful tips,...
    Prince
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Loose skin from weight loss
    By bigbrock in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 06:39 PM
  2. Rapid Weight loss ideas(chemically)???
    By criminaL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 01:52 PM
  3. rapid weight loss for week after leaving ketosis
    By pontaro in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 06:11 AM
  4. Weaight loss and loose skin
    By chitownz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 01:57 AM
  5. Loose skin after weight loss and TITAN laser