Benefits of fruits.

Boersin

Awards
Hello everyone. There are lot of benefits of fruits. I want to share this information with you.
Fruits have following potential
Potential health benefits of eating fruit...
potential for weight control
more energy for exercising
reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases
reduced risk of developing cancers
lower blood pressure
potential to lower cholesterol
reduced risk of developing type 2 diabetes
potential to slow down age process

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
I try to stick to apples,blueberries,banannas(pre/post)and oranges or stawberries pre training.
Others i eat during day.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a terribly vague post.

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
On a cut I wouldn't eat more than 1-2 fruits a day but can't wait to dig into some watermelon for my bulk!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
No disrespect but I don't know what the point of this post is? I'm sure most, if not all, knows the benefits of fresh fruits and veggies.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
There are plenty of nutrients in fresh fruit, but many (most) of them have had a multitude of pesticides and chemicals sprayed all over them. This is a more pressing concern for fruits which we tend to eat with the "skin" on (e.g. apples, grapes, strawberries).

I'm not advocating that anyone avoid fruits or vegetables, but it's certainly something to think about. Additionally, peeling and/or washing certainly helps reduce the level of chemicals you ingest as well.

Also, I agree -- a pretty unusual post? Perhaps a non-native English speaker.

Kelvin

Awards
Hi Boersin,
Thanks for the reminding us the benefits of fruits.
But your post will be more effective if you would mention some fruits with the benefits also.

Adrian09

Adrian09

Awards
Hi guys,..
I love to use seasonal fruits ever,..Thanks for sharing such informative read regards benefits of fruits. Well In my opinion it is really good to take seasonal fruits and vegetables is very important because both to very beneficial for your health.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Only thing im going to buy from store is bananna's.
Tired of spoiled apples from giant.
I friggin live in the apple capital of the us anyway!
Got fruit stands around 4 of them just within 10miles from me.
If your wondering what the apple capital is its Adams co. PA
Nothing but trees and hills and a couple stores within 10min from my house.
Firewood(wood-chops)and hill-sprints with low to no traffic!

Exercise123

Awards
There are plenty of nutrients in fresh fruit, but many (most) of them have had a multitude of pesticides and chemicals sprayed all over them. This is a more pressing concern for fruits which we tend to eat with the "skin" on (e.g. apples, grapes, strawberries).

I'm not advocating that anyone avoid fruits or vegetables, but it's certainly something to think about. Additionally, peeling and/or washing certainly helps reduce the level of chemicals you ingest as well.

Also, I agree -- a pretty unusual post? Perhaps a non-native English speaker.
Would be a good idea to buy organic for the fruits heavily sprayed, such as the mentioned berries..(I heard the most heavily sprayed)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Bananas - do have amount of dietary fiber and lower on the GI index
Apples - natural fructose... depending on your diet good in the AM
Grapefruit - good for first meal, low GI, polyphenoic antioxidants have lipolytic properties and can immitate insulin for glucose regulation. Also has anitmicrobial/antifungal properties!
Blueberries - moderate glycemic index but low glycemic load, contains similar phytochemicals to grapefruit that stimulate fat metabolism and relieve oxidative stress, and help constipation for those of us who still dont like to eat our greens
Watermelon - good for basketball and bulking

Stemen

Awards
Hey Boersin.Good job dear.I like your post very much.Thanks for your post.I agree with you that fruits are best for health.We should eat fruits regularly.Such an informative post.Keep it up.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Stemen & Adrain09 = Boersin. Ha that wasn't too hard to figure out based on diction and syntax.

Austin4

Austin4

Awards
Hi dude,..
I agree that these are all true. Fruit is very good for you. I love to eat fruits always specially banana and apple its give me nice result to get size of muscles,..,..

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Strange thread is strange....

Dwane

Awards
Come to the topic and i would like to add that fruits are full of benefits and my fvorite fruit is orange and moreover i eat all fruits and it is my favorite food.