i haven't taken a..(keto)

Exercise123

Awards
poop in forever haha

which makes we wonder 1. why and 2. why I usually do when I eat carbohydrates> What is poop really made out of, excess carbohydrates? only excess carbohydrates?

Well im on a keto diet, restricted calories and no carbs and no poo, Am I literally eating and burning the same amount of calories, resulting in no poo?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fiber obviously helps with bowel movements. And this is just excess waste from your body; not just from carbohydrates (though I do know what you're talking about, as I have less bowel movements when on CKD). Are you doing carb refeeds? And if so, when / how?

The other thing is, just because it's a keto diet, don't eat a ton of cheese - this obviously wouldn't help your issue.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very common issue while on a keto diet as they can be pretty low residue. I usually take sugar free Metamucil every morning with couple glasses of water when I have this issue. Also eat your green veggies, broccoli, spinach etc are good fiber sources that are also low carb.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
eat a ton of broccoli, that will do the trick. also could drink a little olive oil and/or Apple Cider Vinegar

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I take about 4g of Vit C a day, helps out with that too.