LOST my sex drive!!!!!

SlyCamaro

Awards
A little history here...I am 30, I took H drol 3 months ago, did PCT I have been fine for 3 months, I was shut down for a week the last week of cycle. Now the last 2 weeks I feel like I am shut down or somthing. I have no sex drive!!!!! WHY, does it have anything to do with my cycle 3 months ago, or could it something else? I am taking Revesitol from I force right now and I am 3 weeks in... could it be that? Thanks

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
do you drink lots of caffeine? how much do you sleep?

SlyCamaro

Awards
Actually, ya I have been a stim freak lately. Energy drink in the morn and pre workout drink at 3pm.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
well if your adrenal glands are run down you will have no sex drive. this happens because of too much caffeine, no sleep, too much training/stress. ive done this to myself before and went to get bloodwork done to make sure everything is ok. my test was in the 700s so i knew something else was up. now i dont take caffeine and sleep a lot more and my libido is through the roof as usual. you gotta take care of your body brother

SlyCamaro

Awards
That would make sence, I am so tired lately... working and lifting, moving in a few weeks too. Thats why I been pounding down the stims! Should I just lay off the caffine and ****, I sleep ok. Thanks for the imput!

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
That would make sence, I am so tired lately... working and lifting, moving in a few weeks too. Thats why I been pounding down the stims! Should I just lay off the caffine and ****, I sleep ok. Thanks for the imput!
yea man quit that sh!t and sleep 8+ hours a day.

Miiex1

Awards
its gotta be more than just caffeine and sleep man try buying some multivitamins to replenish your body if that doesnt work!

PimpinLow98

Awards
your 30 years old and messing around with pro hormones. come on get on the real stuff. you can easily get real gear from a clinic. But to fix your problem i would suggest dr lins supplements by far the best at boosting libido. buy his via growth 3 , mood max, and dopa fiber and you'll be up and running in no time.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Fatigue and stress will kill the libido. It could be that alone. Just give things time to return to normal.

SlyCamaro

Awards
Still not much change, intrest is still weak! This sucks.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
do you eat a lot of saturated fats? they are key in testosterone production

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Fatigue and stress will kill the libido. It could be that alone. Just give things time to return to normal.
Agree... Those are real killers on the libido... Relax abit and just let the body use the time it needs to get back to normal..

As far as libidobooster, I'm totally sold on DAA... The increased libido from that is sick... So if you wanna try something that could increase your libido I would recommend you to check out AXcite Magnum, which of course contains DAA and some other libido increasing substances...

But then again, I would still recommend you to just let your body recover from whatever you just took, eat some fancy food, lay down on the sofa and just watch some TV, zip on some BCAA, let the body do what it does best resting.. :)