Wake up, tired again in 30 minutes...

protoculture

Awards
I have a rush of energy etc upon waking, but soon after I feel lethargic. Is this normal?

Oftentimes it seems to be in sync with weather patterns. Sunny and bright I feel energetic, if its cloudy/rainy usually feel tired.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Do you eat breakfast first thing int he morning?

Do you drink a cup of coffee?

protoculture

Awards
it depends. But today I was energetic until I ate waffles and maple syrup. Then I felt quite sluggish.

I don't like the idea of having to rely on coffee.

Somedays I wil have oatmeal but ti really depends I dont really like to eat first thing, I can stomach liquids, like a shake.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
how much sleep do you get?

how much coffee do you drink?

waffles and maple syrup will make you feel that way. food like this will send your blood sugar skyrocketing and then your body will make a ton of insulin to bring it back down which leads to low bloods sugar (no energy) and fat gain. shoot for low glycemic foods in the morning, eggs/bacon/vegetables. stay away from fruit juice they are a sugar bomb.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
troll

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
why troll? maybe just someone who doesnt know much about nutrition lol

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
I deal with the same thing.
I use to get after breakfast but get it mid-morning.
It stoped when i started drinking a whey shake first thing.
I train in morning with a heavy bag for 45min at 80-85h/r.

Started to eat some carbs along with shake gets me to mid-morning.(orange)
When i did it with just x-tend i'd crash after breakfast.(oatmeal,apple,eggs,walnuts)
I'd diff ditch the syrup and waffels unless wheat.
Are you doing cardio?
Thinking my body shuts down in order to save cals for day.
Plus mondays are always rough don't eat alot of carbs on sundays(60g)

protoculture

Awards
why troll? maybe just someone who doesnt know much about nutrition lol
.... that's spillover from another thread. apparently he's not capable of using more than one word at a single time while acting the 'troll' himself. lol.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I deal with the same thing.
I use to get after breakfast but get it mid-morning.
It stoped when i started drinking a whey shake first thing.
I train in morning with a heavy bag for 45min at 80-85h/r.

Started to eat some carbs along with shake gets me to mid-morning.(orange)
When i did it with just x-tend i'd crash after breakfast.(oatmeal,apple,eggs,walnuts)
I'd diff ditch the syrup and waffels unless wheat.
Are you doing cardio?
Thinking my body shuts down in order to save cals for day.
Plus mondays are always rough don't eat alot of carbs on sundays(60g)
make sure you eat plenty of eggs with the apples in the morning to slow down the blood sugar hit in case you are hypoglycemic. make sure you are getting 8+ hours of sleep, no less.

protoculture

Awards
Cheers guys, I may stick with a shake and or oatmeal. The syrup thing is not my usual breakfast btw.

Is it possible that food in general ( any food ) may make me sluggish upon eating? Since the body's resources go into digestion mode?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Cheers guys, I may stick with a shake and or oatmeal. The syrup thing is not my usual breakfast btw.

Is it possible that food in general ( any food ) may make me sluggish upon eating? Since the body's resources go into digestion mode?
no. food will actually give you energy since your blood sugar is low when you are hungry. sugary food will make you crash especially if you are hypoglycemic (prediabetic) which is possible. even oatmeal has a glycemic index of 50+ so i dont recommend it. take the time to scramble some eggs and vegetables, this is the only way to maintain good energy levels. how much do you sleep?

protoculture

Awards
no. food will actually give you energy since your blood sugar is low when you are hungry. sugary food will make you crash especially if you are hypoglycemic (prediabetic) which is possible. even oatmeal has a glycemic index of 50+ so i dont recommend it. take the time to scramble some eggs and vegetables, this is the only way to maintain good energy levels. how much do you sleep?
that depends too because I can sleep for 12 hours and feel like crap OR 5 hours and feel great. But that may be opposite the next day. I think quality of sleep generally could be better.... I dream constantly...so my mind doesn't really get rest.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
well i told you what you need to eat to have energy. avoid caffeine and always get at least 8 hrs sleep.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
that depends too because I can sleep for 12 hours and feel like crap OR 5 hours and feel great. But that may be opposite the next day. I think quality of sleep generally could be better.... I dream constantly...so my mind doesn't really get rest.
You dream during REM sleep, which is when you get much of your rest. Unless you are having nightmares that wake you up.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
take dbol on the weekends and you should feel better in about 6 weeks..

if the dbol doesnt handle your tiredness, try taking the dbol via your rectum

protoculture

Awards
Also, back to the sugar thing. I often will have sweeteners ( natural ) in tea and coffee one to three times a day. Would this spike insulin levels and keep me storing fat?

protoculture

Awards
take dbol on the weekends and you should feel better in about 6 weeks..

if the dbol doesnt handle your tiredness, try taking the dbol via your rectum
LOL, you forgot to also take anavar on weekdays.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eating a ton of carbs makes a lot of people tired. If you elicit a huge insulin response, odds are your blood sugar is going to plummet right after it spikes. If you are lucky, your genetics will warrant a smaller, steadier insulin release and you won't get tired from carbs.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Also, back to the sugar thing. I often will have sweeteners ( natural ) in tea and coffee one to three times a day. Would this spike insulin levels and keep me storing fat?
are we talkin stevia? if you are drinking tea or coffee three times a day that might be a little too much caffeine which adds to your problem.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
are we talkin stevia? if you are drinking tea or coffee three times a day that might be a little too much caffeine which adds to your problem.

man stevia absolutely DESTROYS my stomach. It's supposed to be the most "natural" sweetener or what have you, but damn. It gives me like seriously debilitating stomach cramps. Like the go curl up in the fetal position on the floor kind, haha.

protoculture

Awards
No stuff like agave, unrefined raw sugar, honey etc.... Will these things keep fat on me? ( say 1-3x a day with tea ). Only usually have one coffee a day.

There's something my diet that needs some tweaking because this damn little last little spare tire is taking forever to come off.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
No stuff like agave, unrefined raw sugar, honey etc.... Will these things keep fat on me? ( say 1-3x a day with tea ). Only usually have one coffee a day.

There's something my diet that needs some tweaking because this damn little last little spare tire is taking forever to come off.
sugar and honey will absolutely keep fat on you. and the caffeine will keep you from having any kind of real energy.

protoculture

Awards
sugar and honey will absolutely keep fat on you. and the caffeine will keep you from having any kind of real energy.
Cheers man, even only a couple of tablespoons in tea/coffee? (1 -3x a day? )

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
table spoons?? you mean tea spoons? i guess depends on the rest of the diet.

protoculture

Awards
table spoons?? you mean tea spoons? i guess depends on the rest of the diet.
No, I meant table spoons. Not sure where you are but North American sized table spoon. About equal to a UK desert spoon I think.

aside from diet.... I am just wondering about honey and then other sweetners I've been using.

Honey
Agave
Raw Sugar

I wonder which has the potential to be more fattening ( not talking calories per se ) but just general effect on/in body. Would it be better to remove all SWEETENERS from diet?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
yea man a couple of table spoons is a hefty amount of sugar. do that 3 times a day and you are probably getting over 100 grams of carbs from sugar alone. thats a road to diabetes. for optimal health you should remove all sugar from the diet except for 1-2 pieces of fruit a day.

protoculture

Awards
Cheers man. And you say replacing it with Stevia is ok?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
speaking of high GI carbs. Can someone explain to me how a sweet potato has a lower GI than brown rice?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Can it be? protoculture actually has a normal question that has nothing to do with the anus or urine?

protoculture

Awards
Hehe yup.

But you forgot about my cycle idea....

Anavar mon to fri with dbol on weekends.
Or even one day Anavar one day dbol, would be interesting.

Its fast becoming apparent I am gaining an interested following. there are at least a few people following me around these forums, can't say I blame them...I really am the spice in their mundane lives. stay tuned folks for workout tips and YouTube bids featuring yours truly, from the man who brought you steroid recycling via urine drinking and enhanced oral absorption via the anal membranes.....more to cum guys!!!!!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Hehe yup.

But you forgot about my cycle idea....

Anavar mon to fri with dbol on weekends.
Or even one day Anavar one day dbol, would be interesting.
do NOT do that lol

just run var with test p for 8 weeks... thatd be a good cycle

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Or better yet, 100mg dbol and 100mg anadrol per day for 26 weeks via anal absorbtion.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Apples are a slower carb and with the eggs(two)and walnuts1/4c.I shouldn't have a crash at all.It happens if i only eat protein and fat too.
It's pointing to the way im training.
I can tell if i'll get fatigue after eating now.Takes about 10-15min.
I work out at same time every day so thinking my body knows when to slow/shut down to fuel my training/lifting.More i eat the less fatigue i get.

If i do anymore i have to eat 4000cal a day!$$$

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Lololololol

Combine that with urine drinking and your test levels will go through the roof!!!!
I heard mixing your hormone laced pee with chocolate whey tastes like a choc/banana shake!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
man stevia absolutely DESTROYS my stomach. It's supposed to be the most "natural" sweetener or what have you, but damn. It gives me like seriously debilitating stomach cramps. Like the go curl up in the fetal position on the floor kind, haha.
that is super weird.

i take stevia everyday. and i have zero sides.

protoculture

Awards
I heard mixing your hormone laced pee with chocolate whey tastes like a choc/banana shake!
it can if you ate bananas earlier as some banana particulates and flavors pass through the urine along with DHEA, creatine and Bovine Growth Hormone.

Exercise123

Awards
Eating a ton of carbs makes a lot of people tired. If you elicit a huge insulin response, odds are your blood sugar is going to plummet right after it spikes. If you are lucky, your genetics will warrant a smaller, steadier insulin release and you won't get tired from carbs.
^this and I recommened trying a keto diet or a higher amount of fats and less carbs in the calorie split

See if fats suit you better, you may have more energy

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
For one you's arn't talking about drinking your own pee are you's???

I know when i did that keto thing for a coulple weeks i lost some fat.
But wouldn't think about doing any exercise,i was recovering from overreaching and it didn;t give me any enegy at all!

As soon as i went back on i balanced plan of carbs,protein,fat i was able to train harder longer and still lose fat.

protoculture

Awards
Guys, today I woke up and did some FASTED HIIT cardio then into some weights and felt AMAZING!!!!

Just got back so now consuming a shake as I type this.

I felt so good in fact I'm going to keep doing this for a while. Seems that when I eat solids I have less energy and this makes sense as the body using up a lot of energy to digest food. This may explain why shakes for some people first thing before workout works better than solid food as there is less digestion taking place.

I have done fasting in the past for as long as 5 days in a row. I lost 50 lbs from 220 to 170 a few years ago fasting 24-28 hours once a week for 7 months..... and read then that according to yogis who practice fasting they have always been well aware of how much energy it takes to digest food. It makes sense as when you eat and then workout your body is having to do TWO major things that may put it into conflict energy wise.

Have also read in the past that weights in fasted state releases more GH.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Get rid of the waffles for better nutrition and make sure you are taking in vitamins and nutrients. This with exercise should give you more energy. If possible mid day nap always helps me. No more than 30 minutes.