Wake up, tired again in 30 minutes...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Hehe yup.

But you forgot about my cycle idea....

Anavar mon to fri with dbol on weekends.
    Or even one day Anavar one day dbol, would be interesting.

Its fast becoming apparent I am gaining an interested following. there are at least a few people following me around these forums, can't say I blame them...I really am the spice in their mundane lives. stay tuned folks for workout tips and YouTube bids featuring yours truly, from the man who brought you steroid recycling via urine drinking and enhanced oral absorption via the anal membranes.....more to cum guys!!!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by protoculture View Post
    Hehe yup.

But you forgot about my cycle idea....

Anavar mon to fri with dbol on weekends.
    Or even one day Anavar one day dbol, would be interesting.
    do NOT do that lol

just run var with test p for 8 weeks... thatd be a good cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
    •   

3. Or better yet, 100mg dbol and 100mg anadrol per day for 26 weeks via anal absorbtion.

4. Apples are a slower carb and with the eggs(two)and walnuts1/4c.I shouldn't have a crash at all.It happens if i only eat protein and fat too.
    It's pointing to the way im training.
    I can tell if i'll get fatigue after eating now.Takes about 10-15min.
    I work out at same time every day so thinking my body knows when to slow/shut down to fuel my training/lifting.More i eat the less fatigue i get.

If i do anymore i have to eat 4000cal a day!$$$

5. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Or better yet, 100mg dbol and 100mg anadrol per day for 26 weeks via anal absorbtion.
    Lololololol

Combine that with urine drinking and your test levels will go through the roof!!!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by protoculture View Post
    Lololololol

Combine that with urine drinking and your test levels will go through the roof!!!!
    I heard mixing your hormone laced pee with chocolate whey tastes like a choc/banana shake!

7. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    man stevia absolutely DESTROYS my stomach. It's supposed to be the most "natural" sweetener or what have you, but damn. It gives me like seriously debilitating stomach cramps. Like the go curl up in the fetal position on the floor kind, haha.
    that is super weird.

i take stevia everyday. and i have zero sides.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    I heard mixing your hormone laced pee with chocolate whey tastes like a choc/banana shake!
    it can if you ate bananas earlier as some banana particulates and flavors pass through the urine along with DHEA, creatine and Bovine Growth Hormone.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Eating a ton of carbs makes a lot of people tired. If you elicit a huge insulin response, odds are your blood sugar is going to plummet right after it spikes. If you are lucky, your genetics will warrant a smaller, steadier insulin release and you won't get tired from carbs.
    ^this and I recommened trying a keto diet or a higher amount of fats and less carbs in the calorie split

See if fats suit you better, you may have more energy

10. For one you's arn't talking about drinking your own pee are you's???

I know when i did that keto thing for a coulple weeks i lost some fat.
    But wouldn't think about doing any exercise,i was recovering from overreaching and it didn;t give me any enegy at all!

As soon as i went back on i balanced plan of carbs,protein,fat i was able to train harder longer and still lose fat.
    •   

11. Guys, today I woke up and did some FASTED HIIT cardio then into some weights and felt AMAZING!!!!

Just got back so now consuming a shake as I type this.

I felt so good in fact I'm going to keep doing this for a while. Seems that when I eat solids I have less energy and this makes sense as the body using up a lot of energy to digest food. This may explain why shakes for some people first thing before workout works better than solid food as there is less digestion taking place.

I have done fasting in the past for as long as 5 days in a row. I lost 50 lbs from 220 to 170 a few years ago fasting 24-28 hours once a week for 7 months..... and read then that according to yogis who practice fasting they have always been well aware of how much energy it takes to digest food. It makes sense as when you eat and then workout your body is having to do TWO major things that may put it into conflict energy wise.

Have also read in the past that weights in fasted state releases more GH.

12. Get rid of the waffles for better nutrition and make sure you are taking in vitamins and nutrients. This with exercise should give you more energy. If possible mid day nap always helps me. No more than 30 minutes.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Last 30 minutes of Life
    By S.K in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 05:23 AM
  2. 23 Minutes
    By gfreeman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 10:46 AM
  3. 60 minutes tomorrow--HGH
    By tregar in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6