Hot Tub and Sauna?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So, I was thinking yesterday as a part of my daily workout routine I went to the hot tub after my cardio and before my shower.

Was sitting there and started wondering: is there any real health related benefits of either Sauna or Hot Tub?

I know the Hot Tub helps kinda relax the muscles and all, and that's why I sit there, just feels nice for a few minutes.

Also know that Sauna helps you shed some water in your body, but pretty much gets all back once you drink a few ounces of water, so what's the bottom line? Do they help anything? Detoxing? Weight Loss? I mean, anything at all that would give me extra motivation to sit there in the sauna or the hot tub?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
May be bro science, but from what I have been told, sweating in the sauna is a way to get some toxins out of your body. Don't quote me on this, as it is merely what I was told.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
A sauna actually burns cals from body trying to cool down and does detox your body(wipe off sweat)Hot tub same with cals and is better for you after exercise,sauna usally before(warm-up)

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
I would go to whichever one has hotter women in...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Punkrocker Anabolics 5
Supplement Auction 23
CarterMalone Bulking 20
General Chat 6