Clean diet & dirty diet
- 04-11-2011, 05:29 PM
- 04-11-2011, 08:02 PM
- 5'10" 180 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Clean diet is going to be good healthy foods, chicken, turkey, tuna, complex carbs such as brown rice, whole wheats/grains
Whereas your dirty diet is whatever you wanna eat and eat it all the time
Simple explanation I believe
- 04-13-2011, 05:47 AM
Clean diet includes fruits, vegetables, skinless chicken, tuna fish, fat free dairy, low carbs.
All that food which you can't take in diet plan comes in dirty diet. It includes soda, bakery items.
Similar Forum Threads
- By maddog28 in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 09-15-2010, 01:58 AM
- By alih92 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2010, 03:54 PM
- By maddog28 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2010, 07:59 PM
- By jchurch in forum BulkingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2008, 02:19 PM
- By mathis50262 in forum BulkingReplies: 15Last Post: 05-27-2008, 10:34 PM