- 04-05-2011, 09:45 PM
I am new and not 100% sure where this message should go, but I believe it falls into general health.
As a college baseball player (Pitcher and Outfield), I recently partially tore a tendon in my hand, and I pride myself with taking care of my body better than most other people on the team. How can I avoid issues with ligaments and tendons though? Better yet, since tendons don't usually heal to 100% ever again, is there anything supplement wise, etc. that will allow me to heal faster, better, and keep my ligaments and tendons more healthy?
My diet is aimed towards anti-inflammatory foods, muscle building, and sports nutrition. So any ideas what I can do?
- 04-05-2011, 10:31 PM
cissus, hands down. Especially for ligaments and tendons.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jag in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 09-02-2009, 05:51 PM
- By krogtaar in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2009, 12:08 PM
- By Hard Knox in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 06-24-2008, 04:47 PM
- By amadorian in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2008, 06:52 PM
- By Quinc in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2007, 12:31 PM