Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My AST is 45 which is above the limit of 40
My ALT is 72 which is above the litmit of 60
My urea nitrogen is 29 which is above the limit of 25
my BUN/creatinine ratio is 24.4 which above the limit of 22
My A/G ratio is 2.3 which above the limit of 2.1
Both my white blood cell and red blood cell counts are on the very low side of normal as well as my platelet count.
My hematocrit and hemoglobin is alos a little lower than id like.

Also my total Testosterone is only 141 and my total free testosterone is only 18.3. My FSH is <.7 and my LH is literally non exsistent at <.2

I have been on androgel now for 2 months which is why im guessing my LH is gone (even though ti was never there to begin with) and my T levels are barely higher than they were. Any idea why?

Also my mom insists that I am having these problems because of using whey protein and preworkouts as well as vitamins ( i take fish oil ADAM multi, glucosamine, coQ10, vit D, and Vit C)

Do you guys think that I would have these elevated liver enzymes and other problems because of supplement use? Its not like i take anythign out of the ordinary.

Any other ideas of what could be causing this? overtraining? Im jsut so confused and scared, liek I put so much tiem and effort into being healthy and in hshape and I get this bad news on my bloodwork, its jsut so frustrating and scary.

Thank you for any input you can give....REPS!

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
dont panic bro. you said you dealt with some issues in the past that led to the low T?

how do you feel? how many hours do you sleep? do you eat a good amount of saturated fat? general supplements wouldnt cause these problems.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What was your test level when you started androgel? And have you discussed this with your doctor? And what did he say?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a tthe beginning my levels ewere like 40 then i got them up to like 82 as i put on weight then i think i got to like 95 then he put me on the gel...... I feel ok Im tired a decent amt of time I sleep at least 8 hours a night and ever since i started taking my ZMA again along with knockout by scivation im sleeping alot better..... before that though i cant say my sleep was that great...i also take beta alanine, creatine and glutamine, eat at least 5 eggs a day (sat fat) use coconut oil, cook in olive oil, eatat least 100g fat a daty , round 300 g protein , around 250-300 carbs

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What's the reference range your lab uses for T?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Have you suggested shots with your doc as opposed to androgel? It's possible the delivery method of androgel is not working for you.

sac811

Awards
You may think about posting this in the male anti-aging forum to get more very knowledgeable responses also.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jsut got teh bloodwork back today, dotn see the doc again until the 15th

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
What are your lipid levels like? Also how old are you? Have you gotten checked out for any underlying health concerns like maybe limes desease...I suspect there are other issues?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I can remember my lipid levels are normal, i dont know if they have been checked recently....... I was hospitalizaed abotu aeyar and ahalf ago when I lost Tons of weight I was down to like 112........ Im guessing that took a toll on my body but I thought I woudlve re bounded by now im up to 150.... limes disease? i hope not, signs and symptoms? im bout to do sum research....but im pretty sure they did lots of blood work when i was in the hospital, and they never said anything like that

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
From what I can remember my lipid levels are normal, i dont know if they have been checked recently....... I was hospitalizaed abotu aeyar and ahalf ago when I lost Tons of weight I was down to like 112........ Im guessing that took a toll on my body but I thought I woudlve re bounded by now im up to 150.... limes disease? i hope not, signs and symptoms? im bout to do sum research....but im pretty sure they did lots of blood work when i was in the hospital, and they never said anything like that
why and how did you lose a ton of weight? I mean was this intentional?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was overexercising for sure...... and no i definetely did not want to weight 112..... I used to be an all start footblal player in high school, highly recruited, then went to college, decided not to play ball and jsut worked out way too much htinking if i wasnt playing football I gotta do sumthin with my time