Experiences with Intermittent Fasting

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    yea maybe ill jsut fast completely on an off daay and jsut eat whatever I want all day the next day......and make sure to train legs that day too lol
    This is close to what I do. The fasting days are hard, but the eating days are nice - I still monitor my cals though.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

2. do u eat 2 days worht of cals on ur feeding days then?
    •   

3. ive been messing with it now trying a keto diet while fasting 8/16, i had been just keto previously so i will see how this turns out.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    do u eat 2 days worht of cals on ur feeding days then?
    yepper. for me it was 6000 calories/0 calories. Fun to stuff down 6k in a day, the beauty was I didn't feel bad about having 6 eggs, 4 slices of bacon, 4 pancakes and half a cup of maple syrup for breakfast

5. gotta try that lol.....how were your energy levels though....I have a football game tomrorow and was thinking of trying it out but don't wanna be dead.....
    •   

6. then dont start it tomorrow. After a week or two, energy levels seemed workable, but first couple of fast days will drive you crazy

7. damn...well its onyl like flag football, i just relaly wanan be able to eat liek a pig the next day lol

8. well, you don't really start seeing max hormonal benefits till after 3-6 weeks on it, so you want to make sure you start out successfully so that you do keep it up is all.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    do u eat 2 days worht of cals on ur feeding days then?
    No. I eat like I would on a normal day, accordingly to my goals.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    pretty simple, don't start eating till 1 in the afternoon, eat thru till 9pm.
    I could do this, as long as i went right to bed at 10:00 pm and slept untill noon the next day.

11. this seems very doable, i may have to play with this sooner rather then later
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Intermittent Fasting and PowerChews
    By Milas in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 12:24 AM
  2. intermittent fasting
    By Shavani in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 11:47 PM
  3. Intermittent Fasting
    By trackstud100m in forum Nutrition / Health