yolks or not?

1. yolks or not?

i usually have 6 eggs at night before bed 3 whole eggs w/yolks and then seperate the other 3, im looking to maybe get a little leaner, i amnot used to clean eating or healthy eating for that matter, what is your take on the yolk debate?

2. yolks. tons of nutrients and good cholesterol. got to cook them at least some to make the protein bio-available, though.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.

3. I eat 6 whole eggs for breakfast almost every day.
    •   

4. yolks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    I eat 6 whole eggs for breakfast almost every day.
    I try to eat them every night for the overnight casein. :P Love me some egg salad sandwiches with smart balance mayo.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.

6. Quote Originally Posted by FRANKCASTLE View Post
    i usually have 6 eggs at night before bed 3 whole eggs w/yolks and then seperate the other 3, im looking to maybe get a little leaner, i amnot used to clean eating or healthy eating for that matter, what is your take on the yolk debate?
    There's nothing wrong with eating the whole egg. Remember that if you want to get leaner, then your total overall calories (i.e. there must be an overall deficit over the week) is the biggest factor in your success or not.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

7. if it fits in your macronutrient total then....u can eat anything

8. yolks are AMAZING! Eat up

What I do since my fat intake goal is 20g per meal instead of using egg whites and throwing away the yolk I mix chicken up with my eggs

9. I always eat them. I used to eat only one in my eggs - now I just eat the whole egg.

10. To yolk or not to yolk, that is the question...

I myself yolk it up, but add egg whites as a bonus to everything I do just so I can get some extra in there.

I usually do 3 full eggs + Comparable 3 egg whites to make one massive omelet, but that's just me.

11. I think you lose half the protein when throw away the yolk..

12. My egg supplier gave me a HUGE egg yesterday. I had a double yoke overeasy this morning.

Plus 4 other eggs of course.

13. Definitely yolks....since I have recently decided to ignore the anti-yolk crowd, I now eat three yolks a day...and my sex life has gone back to the way it was when I was 18

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arachidonic Acid: X-Factor vs Egg Yolks?
    By zootreeves in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 05:01 PM
  2. Cholesterol and Muscle Mass-Don't Waste Those Yolks!
    By dadream in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 03:52 AM
  3. egg yolks
    By sage in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-13-2003, 06:45 AM
  4. Yolks or no yolks...
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-14-2003, 02:08 AM