lexapro and tamoxifen

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.79%

lexapro and tamoxifen

so i am planning on starting a cycle of halovar in a few weeks. unfortunately, i have recently developed a case of anxiety. i was prescribed a low dose of 5mg lexapro, and the doc gave me some xanax () for those bad days. anyways, iv done some research and it seems the lexapro and halovar will be fine to run together, but i couldnt find any info on the lexapro and the tamoxifen which i was planning on running for the pct. anyone here run tamxofin/nolva for pct while on lexapro or something similar? sorry if this is the wrong place to post, wasnt sure where to put this

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.79%

one other thing, i was planning on running the halovar at 50/50/50/75/75 but it seems from reading around that people would recommend running a shorter burst of a cycle so it doesnt mess with the anxiety as much. would a 50/50/75/75 be better? or even a 50/50/75?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

certain antidepressants inhibit the same enzyme nolvadex uses....

i know lexapro and celexa are almost the same and i believe you would be fine using the nolva+lexapro .... but you will certainly have some anxiety and depression while on and off the hdrol....

messing with your hormones isnt gunna help your mental condition...
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.79%

yeah i might up the lexapro to 10 while on cycle. the anxiety is something that has recently begun, never had a problem with it before so idk. thats kinda why i was considering switching to a shorter cycle
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lurker44 View Post
    yeah i might up the lexapro to 10 while on cycle. the anxiety is something that has recently begun, never had a problem with it before so idk. thats kinda why i was considering switching to a shorter cycle
    id have to say dont run the cycle...

steroids and anti depressants are generally a no no..

deal with the issues in your life, your anxiety and then think about it later when you are 100% stable
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.49%

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    id have to say dont run the cycle...

steroids and anti depressants are generally a no no..

deal with the issues in your life, your anxiety and then think about it later when you are 100% stable
    This advice is spot on. You really need to uncover the cause of your depression and fix that first. Your depression could be caused from an already existing hormonal imbalance and adding a PH into the mix could make things worse.

If I were you, I would get blood work done first whether or not you decide to run the cycle or not. That way, you at least establish a baseline for your hormone levels or you may discover an imbalance that can be corrected. If you encounter problems after PCT you will have a reference to look back to. Also, you may be suffering from low testosterone which could be contributing to your depression and anxiety. If that is the case, you need TRT and not a mild PH.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.79%

well im not depressed. its just anxiety attacks that happen. i did actually get blood work done yesterday, should have the results of that soon. but i hear what you guys are sayin, ill hold off for a while on the cycle i guess. rather be safe than sorry
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

Hey Lurker. I just ran my first cycle and it was halovar also. I had anxiety issues in the past myself. Going into week 4-5 i noticed my anxiety increased and I actually had a full blown panic attack a few days ago and it scared the **** out of me. I belive it was a direct cause of the Halovar and i just stopped it 2 days ago as a result and started my PCT. I would defineatly be careful. I'm new to this board and new to cycling so take this as you will. I just wanted to let you know what happened to me so you could maybe rethink what your about to get yourself into. I actually had to get some xanax from a friend the past week just as security and to stop the attacks when i felt them coming. On the other hand Halovar gave me all the results i was looking for in the gym. I gained 14lbs, my strenth went up and i gained some size but the anxiety side effects i've been experiencing may not have been worth it. Just my opinion. Anxiety sucks and panic attacks are even worse. Be careful dude. Your mental health is much more important then your looks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone here ever used lexapro?
    By benj851 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 02:03 AM
  2. Natural substitutes for Lexapro?
    By shyboy in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 01:44 AM
  3. Lexapro and Superdrol
    By chronic666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3