clean bulking foods that can be eaten quickly

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
The shear amount of time it takes to st down and eat the big portions of lean meat I eat arnt exactly improveing my quality of life. Anyway around this?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
blend oats in the blender with whey and a banana, you can blend up to 1 cup of oats and drink it...much faster and cooking them.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Homemade protein bars. There's a ton of recipes available if you google. I've been playing with different recipes the past few days and I'll just add extra whey to my batches to bump the protein content. Wrap 'em up in Saran Wrap and you're good to go!

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
MAGIC BULLET

I usually just bite the bullet and eat the whole foods though

Exercise123

Awards
blend oats in the blender with whey and a banana, you can blend up to 1 cup of oats and drink it...much faster and cooking them.
Don't the blended oats fall to the bottom of the shake, making it a bitch to drink?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Brown rice cakes, zero impact bars, hard boiled eggs, whey with oats, beef jerkey.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
hard boiled eggs, canned salmon, ziplocks bags with chicken/steak

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
raw egg whites...i fill up a glass with 9 whites and pound it, chased with juice, preworkout

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Add 2-3 raw eggs to your protein shakes, along with natty pb or some EVOO. I leave the eggs whole.

Spoonfulls of natty PB also pack in the cals without the bloat. Just make sure to pop lots of fish oil with it.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
The shear amount of time it takes to st down and eat the big portions of lean meat I eat arnt exactly improveing my quality of life. Anyway around this?
Make smaller meals and spread them out, so you can eat on the fly. Like do up a roast the night before and slice it for use on multi-grain bagels the next day. I like the kitchen sink shakes that you can drink throughout the day as well.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
One word.....MILK....

Drink by itself or mix with protein. Not only are you getting a good source of clean and dense calories, you are getting a good helping of natural casein protein as well.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I see a lot of people mentioning whey. Wouldnt soething like egg be better for morl of a meal protein?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
PB man, PB is where it's at! Just carry a jar of natty peanut butter and a spoon with you at all times and you're ready to pack in the cals in the absolute most delicious way possible.

If I had to pick one food to live off of for the rest of my life, I could live off just peanut butter, easily.