Adderall Users (Not Diagnosed with ADD/ADHD)

purebred

My main intentions for creating this thread were to have folks who occasionally/regularly use Adderall but have NOT been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD to congregate and share their feedback regarding dosing, personal preferences, effects, etc. when using Adderall or it's generic substitutes.

Feel free to contribute!

In the past, I've used the 2.5 mg, 5 mg tabs and just recently dosed amphetamine salts (generic Adderall) @ 7.5 mg. I'm a college student so I tend to use them when I need to do a lot of reading for my classes or when I'd like to study for prolonged periods of time and attain maximum focus and concentration. I also supplement with nootropics like Piracetam and Choline Citrate. I also have a bottle of Phosphatidylserine I intend on finishing.

After doing some reading, I've come across a strategy many tend to use to increase the effectiveness of the Adderall which consists of consuming an antacid. In doing this, the absorption of the Adderall is increased. To put it roughly, a 5 mg tab will produce the effects of a 10 mg tab when taken with antacid (e.g. I use Mylanta). Of course, the #'s I used are just rough estimates but they are simply included for explanatory purposes.

Now don't be bashful and share your experience(s) and let's get the info out there so we can promote the responsible usage of Adderall.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
ive taken up to 30mg of the XR to study for finals, years ago. uppers arent really my thing, i get too whacked on them.

purebred

ive taken up to 30mg of the XR to study for finals, years ago. uppers arent really my thing, i get too whacked on them.
That tends to happen to a lot of people. We're dealing with amphetamines here lol. This isn't Red Bull! I forgot to mention but you reminded me: I once took 40mg of Adderall XR at around 11:00AM and I couldn't get to bed until about 1:00AM the following day. :aargh:

Never again. The most I really need is 5mg. I don't know about you all but I love eating when I'm on it. It's said to curb appetite and what not but I prefer to eat as I find it counters the dry mouth and weird stomach feelings I get when I'm on it. Buffalo chicken on wheat subs FTW! :)

midlandindian

Awards
If i wanna be up all day and all night, I pop a 25xr. Other than that, I stick with 20's usually. Def a good moneymaker come exam time lol

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
i took somewhere around 100 mg for my finals two years ago. I was on a 48 study binge and it definitely messed me up with uppers

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
i stayed up too long one time and went i went to take the final in the morning i almost bombed it. I knew everything but my vision was getting blurry and hands were shaking. amphetamines are no bueno senor

fisher300

Awards
I am currently mixing Adderall 30-60mg, aniracetam 3g, choline citrate 1g, magnesium (chelated)500mg, omega 3 3-4 g, oxiracetam 1.5 g, Adralin from CTD labs (great product) for my finals. I have never felt so "on point", but i do occasionally smoke marijuana at night whihc i am trying to stop, but i havent noticed any interactions with these drugs but i dont suggest adding the MJ, it cancels out some of the effects

BeBig101

Awards
somewhere around 100mg also and i can honestly say i haven't failed a test since but only take the stuff for finals

fisher300

Awards
yea i found alot of ways to get the most out of ur adderall: dont eat before, no acidic drink, sodium bicarbonate to increase absorption. After taking for about 3-4 days straight the tolerance develops and u should start every other day, but i have gone up to 150mg in 24 hrs and im just fine.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I am currently mixing Adderall 30-60mg, aniracetam 3g, choline citrate 1g, magnesium (chelated)500mg, omega 3 3-4 g, oxiracetam 1.5 g, Adralin from CTD labs (great product) for my finals. I have never felt so "on point", but i do occasionally smoke marijuana at night whihc i am trying to stop, but i havent noticed any interactions with these drugs but i dont suggest adding the MJ, it cancels out some of the effects
omg lol with all those stims you need some MJ to calm down

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
It's been a while. I was full time student (part time at another school) commuting 2 hours daily, working 30hrs/week, and training. My usage was part recreation and part productivity.

Reactionally - didnt take many drinks to get me goin. I wanted to talk to everyone, loved life, everything moved slower but I felt like I was lightning fast and sex lasted 4-5 hours and I busted hard as hell.

Productivity - work like a machine. Nothing else matters.

I would blow up to 40mg in one shot.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
yeah and then you realized that you were snorting government made blow lol

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
yeah and then you realized that you were snorting government made blow lol
Yeah somethin like that. Whatever I have my degree and a damn good time gettin it so I guess its ok. Hell, it was cheaper than blow too.

Exercise123

Awards
What about the retention of memory/knowledge created or learned under the influence of such productive drugs, I would suspect a more stagnant retention then compared to a sober learning

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I was pretty capable of recall and still remember the majority of it. When it comes to studying and filing away information nothing beats sleep. But when I had a presentation, a project, or buys work it did wonders. I learned early on that staying up for endless hours yakked up on something doesn't work as good as getting quality sleep for memory.

olivia

Awards
PROBLEM

im new to adderall. yes i got sucked into the college sort of enviornment but i just took a line as big as the card i was using to make it to finish some art homework. the last few times i took it i didnt notice much of a crash except sleepiness. im on it right now and i feel drowsy. should i just force myself to stay awake? im kinda getting myself worked up. and worried about the psychosis effects.. this would be my third time doing it im pretty sure. can someone help please :[ advice on what to do?

JeremyT

Awards
I only did adderall one time, and it was a 30mg XR. I have never been a big stim junkie, and I took it at the time 'just to see how it felt'. I dunno how you guys could do work on that, I was whacked all day long, could hardly eat, couldn't concentrate. I just ended up shaking in my room doing sudokus for hours.

bboyflash

Awards
Aderalll mellows me out, the 7.5 mgs, but EC stack gets me goin ? So what gives?

JeremyT

Awards
Aderalll mellows me out, the 7.5 mgs, but EC stack gets me goin ? So what gives?
Maybe you actually have ADD? Thats what its supposed to do. EC works through different pathways that would still get ya goin with ADD.

bboyflash

Awards
Well I do get bored easy if I'm not doin something, maybe I'm just undiagnosed...o well

purebred

Even if you have ADD, I personally wouldn't suggest going the medication route. There are various alternative therapies that alleviate the symptoms just as well, if not better, than orthodox medicine.

I highly suggest watching the documentary "Generation Rx" and doing more research before deciding to poison your body with medications which rarely correct the problem.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ya because in case you didnt know but even kat williams said this.. weed is proven to have a chemical in it called fk it. I think everyone knows this lol..probably why it "cancelled out" some of the effects