Any supplements for fluidity of motion?

A

Agee

Awards
Does anyone know of anything for improving all motor skills? To help movement feel effortless? Mind and Body Connection, flow, grace, etc for things like sports?

T

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Only thing i know of is DREAMS!No i really don't think anything like that is out there and if it is doubt its legal.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone know of anything for improving all motor skills? To help movement feel effortless? Mind and Body Connection, flow, grace, etc for things like sports?
You could look into Nootropics and something like ArginoCarn

S

snuggy

Awards
Drink plenty of water, eat healthy & practice yoga & meditation.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect practice makes perfect. This will help develop muscle memory and help you achieve what you seek.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
joseph rogan has a big blog post about training while high... pretty interesting

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Cissus, Glucosamine, Fish Oil, good amount of healthy fats - at least your joints will feel more lubricated.

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
lol at this post.

more seriously, i think genetics plays a huge role.

its a form of intelligence. da vinci talked about physical intelligence i believe.

theres no supp you can take to change how your brain works.......aside from the above suggestions