Fat Accumulation in certain places

jlip

Awards
I've been noticing lately that I accumulate fat in odd/inconvenient places. I have don't have a very distinct line or definition between my pecks and down the middle of my abs despite having them pretty defined otherwise. I'm wondering if there's some kind of nutritional thing that causes this phenomenon of fat accumulation between the "gaps" or "grooves" in between muscles so to speak.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I've been noticing lately that I accumulate fat in odd/inconvenient places. I have don't have a very distinct line or definition between my pecks and down the middle of my abs despite having them pretty defined otherwise. I'm wondering if there's some kind of nutritional thing that causes this phenomenon of fat accumulation between the "gaps" or "grooves" in between muscles so to speak.
Are you on dbol or any other AAS right now?

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering if there's some kind of nutritional thing that causes this phenomenon of fat accumulation between the "gaps" or "grooves" in between muscles so to speak.
Nope, just how you're genetically programmed. Have to focus on staying leaner if you want to avoid it (or, as mentioned, you could use aas.)