Green beans
2 tbs peanut butter

Meal 6
Protein shake
1c cottage cheese

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Whats your height/weight btw, and how old are you?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
If you're bulking, I'd def add more cals and fat in there. That looks more like a diet plan to me! What you listed is about half of what I eat in a day, I kid you not.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I would agree, so your kind of a stocky guy. You also are younger your metabolism should be a bit higher. I'll post a link of what I have set up for my bulk, maybe to give you some ideas.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
8.30 - 1 cup oatmeal grinded up, 2tbsp milled flax seed, 25g protein powder, shake with 1.5 cup of skim milk. blended, 1 banana

10.30 - 1 cup kashi go lean crunch cereal dry, 1 yoplait light yogurt, 1 apple, 1 can tuna fish

12.30 - about 10-12 oz chicken breast, 1-1/12 cup spinach or lima beans or brussel sprouts or steamed zuccini/squash, 1/2 cup trail mix.

3.30 - about 1 1/2 cups brown rice with about 1 cup of black beans, apple

5.30 - 6 bowl of pasta...2 cups(cooked) whole grain rotini with 1 cup of steamed broccoli, 1tbspn light country crock butter, salt/pepper/garlic powder/ 4 tsp parm cheese.

8.00 post w/o - about 1 cup of fat free cottage cheese with mandarin oranges in water fruit cup, drained added to it, 25g protein shake with 5g creatine mono

10:00 - 1 4oz tilapia filet, sweet potato

3729 cal
273 prot
66 fat
534 carb

Now this has changed a bit, I eat 5 scrambled eggs in the morning, try to also eat 2 apples a day. Sometimes I dont eat bananas, I've upped the tilapia to 2-3, well you get the idea. I try to push over 4k a day.

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
8.30 - 1 cup oatmeal grinded up, 2tbsp milled flax seed, 25g protein powder, shake with 1.5 cup of skim milk. blended, 1 banana

10.30 - 1 cup kashi go lean crunch cereal dry, 1 yoplait light yogurt, 1 apple, 1 can tuna fish

12.30 - about 10-12 oz chicken breast, 1-1/12 cup spinach or lima beans or brussel sprouts or steamed zuccini/squash, 1/2 cup trail mix.

3.30 - about 1 1/2 cups brown rice with about 1 cup of black beans, apple

5.30 - 6 bowl of pasta...2 cups(cooked) whole grain rotini with 1 cup of steamed broccoli, 1tbspn light country crock butter, salt/pepper/garlic powder/ 4 tsp parm cheese.

8.00 post w/o - about 1 cup of fat free cottage cheese with mandarin oranges in water fruit cup, drained added to it, 25g protein shake with 5g creatine mono

10:00 - 1 4oz tilapia filet, sweet potato

3729 cal
273 prot
66 fat
534 carb

Now this has changed a bit, I eat 5 scrambled eggs in the morning, try to also eat 2 apples a day. Sometimes I dont eat bananas, I've upped the tilapia to 2-3, well you get the idea. I try to push over 4k a day.
So i should add a lil bit more then huh? umm....yours looks pretty good lol i will tweek mine a lil bit more thanks for the reply

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I really like your diet pipes, but IMO i think you should take a protein shake an hour earlier and put eggs in its place for the first meal. I would say 4 egg whites and 2-3 whole eggs.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
mine:

1: 6-7 eggs, 5 piece of thick sliced bacon, spinach, tomato/avocado, fish oil 5 grams

2: 8-9 hardboiled eggs, fresh fruit/vegetables

3: chicken breast or half pound can of salmon, 2-3 servings of spinach, big bag of baby carrots and big bag of broccoli, fish oil 5 grams

4: half pound of salmon, banana (Pre-training)

5: whey shake, 1-2 bananas

6: 1 - 1.5 lbs flank steak, vegetables, red mash potatoes if feeling low glycogen, fish oil 5 grams

Paleo FTW

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
mine:

1: 6-7 eggs, 5 piece of thick sliced bacon, spinach, tomato/avocado, fish oil 5 grams

2: 8-9 hardboiled eggs, fresh fruit/vegetables

3: chicken breast or half pound can of salmon, 2-3 servings of spinach, big bag of baby carrots and big bag of broccoli, fish oil 5 grams

4: half pound of salmon, banana (Pre-training)

5: whey shake, 1-2 bananas

6: 1 - 1.5 lbs flank steak, vegetables, red mash potatoes if feeling low glycogen, fish oil 5 grams

Paleo FTW
This is close to how I eat but I throw in a lot of nuts, yogurt, and skim milk into the mix.