Post Cycle Diet

getbig89

Awards
So I end my cycle in two days and was wondering if I need to make any specific changes to my diet. I know I need to continue to eat alot to keep the gains, and to add alot of vitamin c for costisol. But do I need to make any significant changes to carbs, protein, or fat intake? Thanks for the help!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I end my cycle in two days and was wondering if I need to make any specific changes to my diet. I know I need to continue to eat alot to keep the gains, and to add alot of vitamin c for costisol. But do I need to make any significant changes to carbs, protein, or fat intake? Thanks for the help!
If you want to keep your gains, then keep doing what you're doing re nutrition AND training (training intensity should remain high and weights lifted heavy).

~Rosie~

getbig89

Awards
Thanks, I was also wondering if it would be alright to take some creatine during this last month/month and a half of heavy eating?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can add creatine. It will help you retain your gains.

A good idea for post cycle nutrition is to keep your fat intake high in general. Keeping your fat intake between 25% to 30% of total calories will ensure optimal testosterone levels.

getbig89

Awards
Any recommendations on how much vitamin c I should take in the morning?