Help Please (Essentials)

1. Help Please (Essentials)

I have been out of commission for a while. A couple of years ago I was in the best shape I have ever been in, then I tore something in my knee. I had no insurance and couldn't afford to get it fixed or miss work. I quit working out all together about 6 months later. I just rested and all the time when I wasn't working and now about 2 full years later I feel Like I am fully healed and stable. I have been itching to work out now and get back to it.
    I am 28 years old. That year and a half is the longest I have had off from working out since I was 12. My dad started me on a program when I was 12 and I kept it up and modified it along the way until I tore my knee at 26.
    Now that I am motivated and ready to get going again I come asking for a little help.

I don't remember what all supplements I used to take, so I'd like your thoughts on the essentials. If there is a particular brand that you like feel free to say so.

My nutrition through meals is clean. It has stayed pretty clean throughout the layoff.
    I used to have a list of the supplements I had been taking, a list that I had made through extensive research. I am hoping with your help won't have to do as much research this time around.

Thank You

2. my staples are whey glutamine creatine bcaa(x-tend)and leucine some times a pre like superpump jacked3d and a good multi like aniamal training paks

3. For me I think

protein powder
    Fish oil
    Multi vit

in no particular order

4. Protein, creatine, BCAAs, multi.....ill cycle a stack of test boosters once or twice a year.

allthewhey or 100% whey for protein

Creatine - neovar or creapure
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

5. Grab yourself some:

1) Whey
    2)A good multi like ADAM
    3) XTend
    4)Gallon of Water for everyday use
    5)Jack3d (if you absolutely need a stim to work out)
    6)5-7 meals a day that follow the food pyramid at

Assess your BMR and add 500+ Cals of lean meats combined with your Whey protein and you should be on track for some healthy LEAN mass.

Remember to keep your water intake around 3 liters a day. Its essential to keeping your joints from acting up if your prone to knee problems.
  6. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    For me I think

protein powder
    Fish oil
    Multi vit

in no particular order
    this plus maybe add beta alanine, and you are set for a simple, reasonably priced standard supplementation. Go with creatine monohydrate, its cheapest and actually works.
    Animis Rep

7. Protein powder
    Fish oil
    Creatine nitrate
    Greens mix
    Vitamin c & d

This is what I take everyday.

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

Similar Forum Threads

1. Essentials
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1