Craving for meat! help guys.

1. Craving for meat! help guys.

Last week and up until now I craving for meat but I'm on a diet. This things make me go crazy.

2. what for diet are you on that your not eating meat!!
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by tubbednova View Post
    what for diet are you on that your not eating meat!!
    This.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   

4. Brahma demands meat!

5. Go to local meat market, buy half a cow, put into select cuts that you like. Cook and eat! Yum!
  6. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by TipTopShape View Post
    Last week and up until now I craving for meat but I'm on a diet. This things make me go crazy.
    Why? get lean buffalo cuts. You're in tampa, go to whole foods market down by dale mabry + 275 and pick up a buffalo filet mignon. expensive but lean and satisfying. plus on a diet you need a cheat meal every so often anyhow.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

7. lol my diet IS meat
    BJJ = life

8. Shouldn't a craving for meat be more appropriate for the sexual issue forum? Haha sorry, the immature child in me couldn't help it...

9. Quote Originally Posted by codered5 View Post
    Shouldn't a craving for meat be more appropriate for the sexual issue forum? Haha sorry, the immature child in me couldn't help it...
    I was thinking the exact same thing...lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by TipTopShape View Post
    You cant even have a nice steak? If your relying on eggs, protein shakes, cottage cheese, and staying away from chicken, fish, and beef, your almost setting yourself up for failure. I seasoned grilled chicken breast wont throw you off track. Reward your efforts and have a serving of meat.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Why? get lean buffalo cuts. You're in tampa, go to whole foods market down by dale mabry + 275 and pick up a buffalo filet mignon. expensive but lean and satisfying. plus on a diet you need a cheat meal every so often anyhow.
    LOL. I was going to say to get some buffalo meat as well. I guess after a few years of conversing we will sometimes be thinking the same thing.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah! your right why I should not think of that. Thanks

13. Quote Originally Posted by TipTopShape View Post
    yeah! your right why I should not think of that. Thanks
    Rampage Jackson eats meat :-p
    You wanna learn to punch people in the face right? Eat steak! That's the only way to learn how!!!
    Lol but really, yeah eat some lean meat dude...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Craving for something sweet
    By TipTopShape in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 10:37 AM
  2. been having trouble sleeping and craving sugar bad
    By daballer2005 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 02:25 PM
  3. Craving Carbs?
    By AppliedBaby in forum Recipes
    Replies: 3