Craving for meat! help guys.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Last week and up until now I craving for meat but I'm on a diet. This things make me go crazy.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
what for diet are you on that your not eating meat!!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brahma demands meat!

Jabb

Awards
Go to local meat market, buy half a cow, put into select cuts that you like. Cook and eat! Yum!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last week and up until now I craving for meat but I'm on a diet. This things make me go crazy.
Why? get lean buffalo cuts. You're in tampa, go to whole foods market down by dale mabry + 275 and pick up a buffalo filet mignon. expensive but lean and satisfying. plus on a diet you need a cheat meal every so often anyhow.

codered5

Awards
Shouldn't a craving for meat be more appropriate for the sexual issue forum? Haha sorry, the immature child in me couldn't help it...

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't a craving for meat be more appropriate for the sexual issue forum? Haha sorry, the immature child in me couldn't help it...
I was thinking the exact same thing...lol

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You cant even have a nice steak? If your relying on eggs, protein shakes, cottage cheese, and staying away from chicken, fish, and beef, your almost setting yourself up for failure. I seasoned grilled chicken breast wont throw you off track. Reward your efforts and have a serving of meat.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Why? get lean buffalo cuts. You're in tampa, go to whole foods market down by dale mabry + 275 and pick up a buffalo filet mignon. expensive but lean and satisfying. plus on a diet you need a cheat meal every so often anyhow.
LOL. I was going to say to get some buffalo meat as well. I guess after a few years of conversing we will sometimes be thinking the same thing. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
yeah! your right why I should not think of that. Thanks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah! your right why I should not think of that. Thanks
Rampage Jackson eats meat :p
You wanna learn to punch people in the face right? Eat steak! That's the only way to learn how!!!
Lol but really, yeah eat some lean meat dude...