carb reload meals

hli1022

Awards
just curious,

what do some of you guys eat for carb reload meal? and how many grams of carbs do you aim for?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
just curious,

what do some of you guys eat for carb reload meal? and how many grams of carbs do you aim for?
Depends on what I'm hungry for, LOL, but generally pizza, bread, etc. - all the bad stuff. I don't count the calories or carbohydrate consumption, but I know I easily get in >400 grams of carbohydrates on such days, often in ONE sitting.

How many carbohydrates you consume on this day is an individual thing. The same with what you eat and how much.

~Rosie~

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
Depends on what I'm hungry for, LOL, but generally pizza, bread, etc. - all the bad stuff. I don't count the calories or carbohydrate consumption, but I know I easily get in >400 grams of carbohydrates on such days, often in ONE sitting.

How many carbohydrates you consume on this day is an individual thing. The same with what you eat and how much.

~Rosie~
Do you not try to limit your fat intake for reload days/meals? I know a lot of people recommend keeping the fat intake as low as possible and that is what I typically try to do but it is a PITA having a bunch of carbs without much fat.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you not try to limit your fat intake for reload days/meals? I know a lot of people recommend keeping the fat intake as low as possible and that is what I typically try to do but it is a PITA having a bunch of carbs without much fat.
Pretty much ALL my days are "reload" days, LOL. And no, I don't really "limit" anything. But, everyone is different and no one certainly eats like I do - nor would I recommend it. You just have to experiment and find what works for YOU specifically.

~Rosie~