weekly grocery bill?
- 01-26-2011, 07:16 PM
I spend about $70 a week, and that's with supplementing 3 meals with protein shakes (plus 3 normal meals, bfast, lunch, and dinner). Gallon of milk about every 2-3 days, eggs are pretty expensive (3.29 for 18 omega 3 eggs at Sam's), which go FAST, etc. Salad items are usually what destroy the weekly bill. I dont eat out but maybe once or twice a week, though (always PWO pizza or Chipotle).
- 01-26-2011, 07:54 PM
Easily $80 - 100. It's the salmon that really gets me everytime
- 01-27-2011, 12:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TylerDurden7 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2011, 01:40 PM
- By Omen in forum Weight LossReplies: 25Last Post: 12-25-2008, 11:43 AM
- By waynaferd in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 19Last Post: 12-23-2008, 05:59 AM
- By snakebyte05 in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 04-13-2006, 05:57 PM
- By Ant. in forum Weight LossReplies: 44Last Post: 08-02-2005, 02:12 PM