Not follow strict diet - anyone do this?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    so you have a problemish hitting your macros. When you had the larger pwo meal you gained weight and loss fat on the smaller one. Clearly you were eating more calories in one situation and less in another. It's not like you had the same total daily caloric intake was the same otherwise your results would have been different.

The whole you can only process so much carbs in one meal and the rest goes to fat is broscience. When I diet for fat loss I skip breakfast, eat a big lunch usually tuna sandwitches and a big bowl of cereal, pre workout shake, and have a big dinner. So since all my carbs come in two meals I must affect my fat loss... Oh wait it doesn't.

Besides carbs don't just restore glycogen, they have lots of process one major one pwo is to help stop muscle tissue breakdown. I have seen countless ridiculous transformations from Martin on leansgains website where people do amazing recomps in timeframes where we would all almost wanna doubt is possible, and his guys eat 50% total calories in there pwo meal. Why aren't they getting fat then?

actually the macro and calorie daily intakes WERE exactly the same. All I did was manipulate it so that more carb macros and calories came PWO, and less spread out throughout all the other meals.

I think if you spread out your calories a bit more evenly throughout your day, you wouldn't need to gorge yourself PWO.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

so you have a problemish hitting your macros. When you had the larger pwo meal you gained weight and loss fat on the smaller one. Clearly you were eating more calories in one situation and less in another. It's not like you had the same total daily caloric intake was the same otherwise your results would have been different.

The whole you can only process so much carbs in one meal and the rest goes to fat is broscience. When I diet for fat loss I skip breakfast, eat a big lunch usually tuna sandwitches and a big bowl of cereal, pre workout shake, and have a big dinner. So since all my carbs come in two meals I must affect my fat loss... Oh wait it doesn't.

Besides carbs don't just restore glycogen, they have lots of process one major one pwo is to help stop muscle tissue breakdown. I have seen countless ridiculous transformations from Martin on leansgains website where people do amazing recomps in timeframes where we would all almost wanna doubt is possible, and his guys eat 50% total calories in there pwo meal. Why aren't they getting fat then?
    dude you, your 2 pack, and your broscience comments dont impress me. you can process as many carbs as you want in one meal, except the extra that you dont need will just be stored as fat. highly glycemic complex carbs spike blood sugar, FACT. you state no actual information about how the body works, just push some retarded fitness website. i wouldnt waste a second of my day to actually look at the crap you keep referring to. actually, reading your posts waste even more of my time.

not trying to flame but i gave the facts to back up what i said. you can look up how complex carbs affect blood sugar and insulin, etc. you sit there and talk $hit on the paleo diet while you know nothing about it. it has worked very effectively for tons of people including people on this board but you still call it "broscience". internet is a place where we share information, studies, self experiments. i trust the homework that people here did a whole lot more than some "fitness guru" website that you keep advertising. good day.
    BJJ = life
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    I call total bull**** on this, you are a 108lb female with 8-10% bodyfat, which is competition-conditioning.

Unless you do hours and hours of cardio or something
    Believe what you will - what you think means nothing. Those who have lived and live with me know what my nutrition is like - and yes, they didn't believe it until they saw it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I just wanted to confirm for you all...when it comes to eating food...I would literally put my wife Rosie up against anyone and I can all, but guarantee she would win by a landslide. She might kick my a$$ for saying this, but Rosie doesn't count how many calories she is eating. Rosie actually counts how many minutes she has been eating for and literally turns into an eating machine and devours everything in sight. The only thing I can even battle her on is pizza. I have an endless appetite for pizza, but Rosie could seriously have an 8k meal and act like it wasn't sh*t and even funnier or more frustrating is that she can get away with it.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    As far as training, I do 20-30 minutes of cardio 5-6 days a week, so no, not hours and hours - as I said, I just train very hard and intense, something you obviously know nothing about. Next time you want to be a complete douche, make sure you know what you're talking about!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Believe what you will - what you think means nothing. Those who have lived and live with me know what my nutrition is like - and yes, they didn't believe it until they saw it either. As far as training, I do 20-30 minutes of cardio 5-6 days a week, so no, not hours and hours - as I said, I just train very hard and intense, something you obviously know nothing about. Next time you want to be a complete douche, make sure you know what you're talking about!

~Rosie~
    Ugh! Rosie, you do not have to respond to haters. For those that fellow your logs, reviews know you are NOT of the norm...

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

i dont see whats there to not believe, her pic obviously shows an under 10% bf. 4k calories just means she has a faster metabolic rate than others.
    BJJ = life
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.52%

I eat 7 meals a day. Breakfast, Mid-morn, Lunch, Pre-Workout, Post-Workout, Dinner, Bedtime. Very strict diet. Always feel good and tons of energy.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.01%

I do not follow strict BB diets anymore. The whole eating clean thing drives me crazy cause i see how stupid it is. BBs want to gain muscle and get six packs so badly, that they feel if they sacrafice stuff like flavor they gotta be making more progress. Read through my latest log about monsterdrol xt. Alot of vets on here were bashing me and my diet, but you can see how I eat and yet am leaner than most year round. I get most of my carbs from huge bowls of cereal, bagels, fruits, bread, sometimes oats, rice and potatoes.
    Protein shakes make up prob 150 grams of my protein, as I only like 2 solid food meals a day.
    I'm not afraid to eat out and get some high fat meals in, i just add a shake before it to make macros look better, and next meal eat low fat to stay right on track to hit my macro numbers. Like i said all of this is with 2 huge solid good meals and several shakes with bagles and fruits or cereal. My post workout meal i usually save about 200-250 carbs for so i do 3-4 big pancakes with syrup and some butter and a huge shake. Give me about 80-100 g of protein and 225 carbs. I also do 3-4 servings cereal pwo sometimes.

For scientific articles on nutrition and not broscience you will get here visit Martin berkhams site leangains, Lyle mcdonalds site bodyrecomposition, jcds site jcdfitness

and you will learn all you ever need to know in terms of training diet and how to actually incorperate your lifestyle in it.
    i'm the same way and glad to be, I cannot follow the 6 clean meals a day grail, most of the clean stuff to me is blahh tasting no matter what seasonings and stuff added. I like my stuff full and flavorful and have no problem eating out as well and staying in shape, I've been in a bulking phase and look moreso like I've added size and muscle but without that fat look so many get especially in the gut area.

At the same time that doesn't mean I eat junk everyday, but I'm also not one of the guys that monitors every single little carb or gram in every meal lol
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    i dont see whats there to not believe, her pic obviously shows an under 10% bf. 4k calories just means she has a faster metabolic rate than others.
    yeh, but she also takes a fat burner to like alpha t2...
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    i see. yeah i dont know anything about those things
    BJJ = life
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.87%

I'm going to assume that was sarcasm...right? It's tough to tell on a forum sometimes.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    I'm going to assume that was sarcasm...right? It's tough to tell on a forum sometimes.
    no it's not sarcasm... fat burners help alot of course.. not knocking on her..
    I started my alpha t2 and eating anything I see in sight hell and when I mean anything I don't mean junk food every hour on the hour, but i do like some chips or slim jim from time to time. we will see if alpha lives up to it's name, haven't felt the thermogenic yet and I'm at 3 caps a day, but that's a different thread.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.87%

I started my alpha t2 and eating anything I see in sight hell and when I mean anything I don't mean junk food every hour on the hour, but i do like some chips or slim jim from time to time. we will see if alpha lives up to it's name, haven't felt the thermogenic yet and I'm at 3 caps a day, but that's a different thread.

Maybe it plays some small factor in there, hell it SHOULD, otherwise all it is a placebo pill. But I think the fact that she takes a fat burner has very little to do with why she can eat 4k calories a day and stay lean. A LOT of other factors come into play, genetics, training, nutrition, etc.. The fat burner is really quite a minute detail in the reason why she can do it if you ask me.

Ask her how many she can eat and stay lean if she doesn't take a fat burner and I bet you get the same answer...
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You're assuming and making generalizations - "the mother of all fcuk-ups", as Sean says . . . I may use "fat burners", yes, but I generally don't use them as "fat burners" but for other effects (which you would know if you bothered reading any of my logs, etc.). You've got to know your body, and when you find something your body responds to and works towards your goals - for me, an almost perpetual recomp - then you use it.

Do supplements help in achieving your goals? Yes, they can, but they're the LEAST important part.

Can I get the same results without supplements? Yes, I can (and have done, in several logs when using only the basics staples or my staples, and in some cases, not even that, like just recently) - as I said, my TRAINING is the determining factor in MY results, and re fat loss, my BEST fat loss/difference in body composition occurred during a week where I was NOT even using the basic staples (only Vitaberry and BC+EAA)!

Maybe it plays some small factor in there, hell it SHOULD, otherwise all it is a placebo pill. But I think the fact that she takes a fat burner has very little to do with why she can eat 4k calories a day and stay lean. A LOT of other factors come into play, genetics, training, nutrition, etc.. The fat burner is really quite a minute detail in the reason why she can do it if you ask me.

Ask her how many she can eat and stay lean if she doesn't take a fat burner and I bet you get the same answer
    Exactly!

If you don't believe, that's your prerogative, gentleman, but just because YOU think it is impossible doesn't make it impossible, and you'd do well to stop making asses of yourselves by making ridiculous statements and assumptions about someone you clearly know nothing about (and that is my last comment here, because this is becoming a joke now)!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%

I call total bull**** on this, you are a 108lb female with 8-10% bodyfat, which is competition-conditioning.

Unless you do hours and hours of cardio or something
    You are calling out the wrong person here bud. My wife works her ass off and I will be the first to admit...sometimes she is a bottomless pit when it comes to eating. Additionally, my wife trains to stay in or close to competition shape year round. Most people do not have that kind of dedication, but she does.

Rosie isn't your typical female who just tries to stay looking attractive for the guys...she does it for her and stays lean because she prefers to be lean...she trains to be photo shoot ready and competition ready. In other words...when you say unless you do hours of cardio...well Rosie doesn't do a sh*tload of cardio. Maybe you think it is, but to her it's nothing.

End of discussion here...

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

lol oh man raging hormones in this thread
    BJJ = life
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.03%

I really do not see the sense in arguing over wether or not you believe Rosie does this or Rosie does that... At least she posts pics! You really can't call BS on her she has numerous logs and pics to support her claims not to mention at least dozen articles.

Can we move on now and discuss the original topic please!?

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.03%

lol oh man raging hormones in this thread
    TESTOSTERONE!!!!!!

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    TESTOSTERONE!!!!!!
    YEAHHA ARGGGG SNORT DAA and LIFT EAT BANG LIFT EAT BANG RUN LIFT EAT BANG BANG
    BJJ = life
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.87%

Rosie, I know you said you train much harder than most people. And I'm just curious how many carbs you take in PRE workout? Obviously there is a fine balance when perpetually recomping where you need enough to fuel a workout, but also are able to tap in to fat for energy at some point so you can stay lean/lean out a bit.

PS. Thanks for the reps
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I eat clean about %90 of the time. I buy nothing but healthy food and dont count calories or anything and never really go hungry. I AM concious of what I eat though. I stay in good shape year round and dont let eatting get the best of me. I guess im used to eatting healthy foods all the time. Im not a bodybuilder but one who just likes to be in good shape and dont plan on competeing. If I have the urge to eat pizza I will, but I WILL remember it and I WILL make up for it. You can make alot of change in yourself by just being aware of what your putting in your body, and it doesnt take much knowledge to recogize when your makeing the wrong decisions. Just eat sensible and you will be happy imo.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You're assuming and making generalizations - "the mother of all fcuk-ups", as Sean says . . . I may use "fat burners", yes, but I generally don't use them as "fat burners" but for other effects (which you would know if you bothered reading any of my logs, etc.). You've got to know your body, and when you find something your body responds to and works towards your goals - for me, an almost perpetual recomp - then you use it.

Do supplements help in achieving your goals? Yes, they can, but they're the LEAST important part.

Can I get the same results without supplements? Yes, I can (and have done, in several logs when using only the basics staples or my staples, and in some cases, not even that, like just recently) - as I said, my TRAINING is the determining factor in MY results, and re fat loss, my BEST fat loss/difference in body composition occurred during a week where I was NOT even using the basic staples (only Vitaberry and BC+EAA)!

Exactly!

If you don't believe, that's your prerogative, gentleman, but just because YOU think it is impossible doesn't make it impossible, and you'd do well to stop making asses of yourselves by making ridiculous statements and assumptions about someone you clearly know nothing about (and that is my last comment here, because this is becoming a joke now)!

~Rosie~
    I have no interest in reading you logs whatsoever... I'm here to keep learning about PH/Anabolics, cause I wanna know what I put in my body. Forums called anabolic minds..

How can I make assumptions when you said it in some post you take alpha t2 aka fat burner... I wasn't knocking on you, but now I sense a hostility.. whatever Rosie you always want to put your 2 cents in other peoples thread and I notice people kissing your ass here and of course your hubby will back you up.. hey I would back my wife up 100 percent.., but you coming on here and say you can eat whatver you want sounds kind of suspect to me. 4000 calories a small woman and stay 8 percent BF (so you claim)

I box and muaythai 3 times a week which is more intense than lifting when it comes to burning fat and I would still stay at around 165-170 pounds and12percent BF @ 5'5 even eating 90 percent clean..

everyones body is different...

yeh this thread is turning out to be a joke, like alot of the other threads...
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

I have no interest in reading you logs whatsoever... I'm here to keep learning about PH/Anabolics, cause I wanna know what I put in my body. Forums called anabolic minds..

How can I make assumptions when you said it in some post you take alpha t2 aka fat burner... I wasn't knocking on you, but now I sense a hostility.. whatever Rosie you always want to put your 2 cents in other peoples thread and I notice people kissing your ass here and of course your hubby will back you up.. hey I would back my wife up 100 percent.., but you coming on here and say you can eat whatver you want sounds kind of suspect to me. 4000 calories a small woman and stay 8 percent BF.. no way no how... I'm entitle to my opinion..

yeh this thread is turning out to be a joke, like alot of the other threads...
    lol imagine if a bunch of people from here met up somewhere in real life. bunch of meatheads and ripped chicks all cracked out on stims, flexing at each other, arguing about bf percentages. hahahah its a message board people lighten up a little bit.
    BJJ = life
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

lol imagine if a bunch of people from here met up somewhere in real life. bunch of meatheads and ripped chicks all cracked out on stims, flexing at each other, arguing about bf percentages. hahahah its a message board people lighten up a little bit.
    true bro, but she takes things personal..
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

Ask her how many she can eat and stay lean if she doesn't take a fat burner and I bet you get the same answer...
    have you ever taken clen?
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.87%

have you ever taken clen?

Yes, in my younger years. Stacked with T3 as a matter of fact. Even that isn't a miracle drug bro, diet is STILL important, even on clen/t3. DNP is the only fat loss stuff I've never taken before.

I'm actually leaner these days using only designer fat burners like OEP and alpha T2 than I ever was even on clen/t3. Just because I understand so much more about diet/nutrition and training.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.48%

dude you, your 2 pack, and your broscience comments dont impress me. you can process as many carbs as you want in one meal, except the extra that you dont need will just be stored as fat. highly glycemic complex carbs spike blood sugar, FACT. you state no actual information about how the body works, just push some retarded fitness website. i wouldnt waste a second of my day to actually look at the crap you keep referring to. actually, reading your posts waste even more of my time.

not trying to flame but i gave the facts to back up what i said. you can look up how complex carbs affect blood sugar and insulin, etc. you sit there and talk $hit on the paleo diet while you know nothing about it. it has worked very effectively for tons of people including people on this board but you still call it "broscience". internet is a place where we share information, studies, self experiments. i trust the homework that people here did a whole lot more than some "fitness guru" website that you keep advertising. good day.
    so, those following the "leangains" diet, the warrior diet, ect, are basically putting on large amounts of fat with their 1-2 meals a day, and then going catabolic for the rest?? give me a ****ing break
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

so, those following the "leangains" diet, the warrior diet, ect, are basically putting on large amounts of fat with their 1-2 meals a day, and then going catabolic for the rest?? give me a ****ing break
    did i say that? you can eat 1-2 meals a day as long as you are not eating 200-300 grams of carbs in one sitting. to think that the body will just suck those carbs up and love them would be idiotic. big low glycemic meals can be eaten without fat gain but this guy eats bagels and $hit. also there can be issues with insulin if you eat too big of meals but thats not as fattening as 200+ grams of carbs in one sitting. were not talking how many meals you are eating but rather WHAT you are eating.
    BJJ = life
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

Yes, in my younger years. Stacked with T3 as a matter of fact. Even that isn't a miracle drug bro, diet is STILL important, even on clen/t3. DNP is the only fat loss stuff I've never taken before.

I'm actually leaner these days using only designer fat burners like OEP and alpha T2 than I ever was even on clen/t3. Just because I understand so much more about diet/nutrition and training.
    then you know very well clen is not a placebo...and that something I will never take again..
    you can't sit there and say most are placebos...especially clen..Latin word I shall please.. my ass clen pleased me..
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

did i say that? you can eat 1-2 meals a day as long as you are not eating 200-300 grams of carbs in one sitting. to think that the body will just suck those carbs up and love them would be idiotic. big low glycemic meals can be eaten without fat gain but this guy eats bagels and $hit. also there can be issues with insulin if you eat too big of meals but thats not as fattening as 200+ grams of carbs in one sitting. were not talking how many meals you are eating but rather WHAT you are eating.
    so let me ask you this Ant... most of my work outs are at 6 in the morning which is 30 minutes after I wake up. should I have something before workout like a shake or something because I take my alpha as soon as I wake up on an empty stomach..my goal is to loose at least 2 percent body fat while keeping mass. I think I would look better with a nice recomp.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

so let me ask you this Ant... most of my work outs are at 6 in the morning which is 30 minutes after I wake up. should I have something before workout like a shake or something because I take my alpha as soon as I wake up on an empty stomach..my goal is to loose at least 2 percent body fat while keeping mass. I think I would look better with a nice recomp.
    actually my paleo people all believe in fasted workouts for fat loss. but for mass preservation sake drink a 30-40 gram whey shake before/during. i dont see how it will interfere with the fat burner, you'll get your BCAA's in, and be in a more or less positive nitrogen balance. just make sure you pound a good meal post workout, since you are trying to lose fat keep it low GI. meat/fish/eggs + vegetables. keep the blood sugar steady and the weight will fall off even without the fat burners.
    BJJ = life
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

yeh I was just worry cause I always take a pre/post workout shake.. I ain't trying to loose weight, just shed the fat..
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

yeh I was just worry cause I always take a pre/post workout shake.. I ain't trying to loose weight, just shed the fat..
    yea exactly, improve body composition. so yeah your number one focus is to keep the blood sugar steady. load up on vegetables, cut fruit out for a little while. for maximum results ditch all complex carbs except for some red potatoes once in a while PostWO if you are feeling your glycogen dipping low. up the fat. dozen eggs and a steak everyday. just keep lifting heavy.
    BJJ = life
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

uhhhh.. the cutt out all complex carbs will be a tough one.. I tried the no carb thing before and i was moody as hell...
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

uhhhh.. the cutt out all complex carbs will be a tough one.. I tried the no carb thing before and i was moody as hell...
    not no carb, low carb. you can eat as many low GI carbs as you want (vegetables). thats seriously the only thing between you and a six pack. ive put numerous people on this eating plan and they all got ripped.
    BJJ = life
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

not no carb, low carb. you can eat as many low GI carbs as you want (vegetables). thats seriously the only thing between you and a six pack. ive put numerous people on this eating plan and they all got ripped.
    how long did the process take?
    and is reduce fat milk ok?
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.31%

clen works wonders, if you dont drop weight on that slit your wrists
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

how long did the process take?
    and is reduce fat milk ok?
    its a pretty fast process, depends on how well you stick to the diet.

no, milk sucks. lactose, hormones, homogenization, IGF, etc. there was another thread where i posted a bunch of info about how bad milk is.
    BJJ = life
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.87%

Milk is gross anyways, LOL.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

I love milk dammit....alright I will ditch the milk for a bit..
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

I love milk dammit....alright I will ditch the milk for a bit..
    bro there are so many things wrong with that $hit i cant imagine why anyone would drink it. just google
    BJJ = life

Similar Forum Threads

1. What kind of diet should I follow?
    By Broly in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 11:30 AM
  2. Is it hard to follow a strict diet in college?
    By Rah22491 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 09:03 PM
  3. How strict is your diet ?
    By ReaperX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 07:18 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 01:30 PM
  5. Feel like crap when keeping a strict diet...
    By iwannagetbig in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 09:15 PM