How much sleep are you getting
- 01-14-2011, 02:13 PM
- 01-14-2011, 03:09 PM
No lately I get about 3, 4 and at times 9.
I go to sleep late from playing ps3 with the wife then wake up around 3am to go drive an hour and go hiking once a week. Wake up at 4am to go jog 6 miles, hit gym, get breakfast, go home shower then take a nap before work at ten am. Other days I go to bed at 8 and sleep till about 7 or 8
I think it depends on what your motivated to do and accomplish as to how your body will react. There are guys 50 years old out jogging early and faster then I so that's my thought on it. Here is to staying healthy my friend
Side not my goals and why I wake up early
ten half marathons this year
one full marathon
Triathlon next year
be able to do a hundred dips nonstop and 50 pull ups without kipping or stopping
Maybe make some goals that require you to get out of bed and take action to accomplish.
- 01-14-2011, 04:09 PM
01-17-2011, 12:13 PM
I get 6, but it takes me like an hour to fall asleep (f'in anxiety), but when I wake up I usually go back to bed for an hour after I eat breakfast.
Your body probably just needs 8 hours of sleep... That's not a bad thing btw. I wish I could sleep for 8 hours straight.
01-17-2011, 12:33 PM
How many hours do you sleep?
01-17-2011, 11:22 PM
01-18-2011, 09:13 AM
As long as I have 6 I am fine but studies show there are actually short and long sleepers, which is why some people are considered "morning people" and others hate the morning lol.
Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE
Similar Forum Threads
- By mich29 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 101Last Post: 01-29-2012, 02:07 PM
- By waynaferd in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-18-2010, 03:25 PM
- By hexstatic in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-16-2010, 04:17 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2009, 12:40 AM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 04-10-2008, 11:40 AM