bowel movements

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    ok trust some doctors but never trust their pills


    okay, i think you may have some trust issues lol

    dont trust a doctors pills if he doesnt know what hes talking about (always do some research)

    never think any advice you get here is 100% correct
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    okay, i think you may have some trust issues lol

    dont trust a doctors pills if he doesnt know what hes talking about (always do some research)

    never think any advice you get here is 100% correct
    not trust issues, the whole industry is flawed. modern medicine is dollar driven and doctors treat symptoms, not underlying problems. come to a doctor with a cold, he will give u an antibiotic or acetaminophen to relieve the symptoms. come to him with a skin disorder, he will give you a steroid cream to temporarily relieve the symptoms....just so they can return stronger in response to that topical steroid. tell him your child is having trouble in class, he'll prescribe government made cocaine = adderal without even blinking. tell him you are feeling kind of down lately, he'll write you a script for some happy anti-depressants that will make you kill yourself later when you decide to get off. you get a pill, he gets a check from the pharma company and everyone is happy and "healthy".

    then the doctor tells you that you need statins to lower your cholesterol. cholesterol is a body's natural defense and antioxidant, it is not the reason you have heart attacks. sure it may look as plaque in your arteries, but thats because its trying to keep them together after you destroyed them by eating vegetable oils and deep fried $hit. ignorant doctor took 1 class on nutrition and thinks that by lowering your natural cholesterol he will save your life. he tells you to eat less cholesterol even though there is ZERO scientific proof that dietary cholesterol affects blood cholesterol. in fact, the liver will just make more if you eat less eggs or whatever.

    i came to a doctor once with a wicked sinus infection that i was trying to battle and pinkeye that developed because of it. i came primarily for the pinkeye meds- i wanted to just wait the sinus infection out, done it before without antibiotics. got the drops and she gave me amoxicillin for the sinus. highest dose available. i trusted her and took the pills. sinus infection was gone but so was all the good bacteria in my stomach, the antibiotics were so strong they killed it. this resulted in antibiotic caused colitis, cramps 20 $hits a day for 2 months and a 20 pound weight loss. i called and another doctor picked up:

    "hey i think you gave me colitis with the amox"

    "yeah probably, it happens all the time"

    "soo...."

    "you want to come in? we can give you another antibiotic to help colitis"

    click


    <rant over>
    BJJ = life
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    not trust issues, the whole industry is flawed. modern medicine is dollar driven and doctors treat symptoms, not underlying problems. come to a doctor with a cold, he will give u an antibiotic or acetaminophen to relieve the symptoms. come to him with a skin disorder, he will give you a steroid cream to temporarily relieve the symptoms....just so they can return stronger in response to that topical steroid. tell him your child is having trouble in class, he'll prescribe government made cocaine = adderal without even blinking. tell him you are feeling kind of down lately, he'll write you a script for some happy anti-depressants that will make you kill yourself later when you decide to get off. you get a pill, he gets a check from the pharma company and everyone is happy and "healthy".

    then the doctor tells you that you need statins to lower your cholesterol. cholesterol is a body's natural defense and antioxidant, it is not the reason you have heart attacks. sure it may look as plaque in your arteries, but thats because its trying to keep them together after you destroyed them by eating vegetable oils and deep fried $hit. ignorant doctor took 1 class on nutrition and thinks that by lowering your natural cholesterol he will save your life. he tells you to eat less cholesterol even though there is ZERO scientific proof that dietary cholesterol affects blood cholesterol. in fact, the liver will just make more if you eat less eggs or whatever.

    i came to a doctor once with a wicked sinus infection that i was trying to battle and pinkeye that developed because of it. i came primarily for the pinkeye meds- i wanted to just wait the sinus infection out, done it before without antibiotics. got the drops and she gave me amoxicillin for the sinus. highest dose available. i trusted her and took the pills. sinus infection was gone but so was all the good bacteria in my stomach, the antibiotics were so strong they killed it. this resulted in antibiotic caused colitis, cramps 20 $hits a day for 2 months and a 20 pound weight loss. i called and another doctor picked up:

    "hey i think you gave me colitis with the amox"

    "yeah probably, it happens all the time"

    "soo...."

    "you want to come in? we can give you another antibiotic to help colitis"

    click


    <rant over>


    LMAO i had the same thing happen to me with cipro........ i generally look for the script as a last desperate alternative... except for serms.
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    not trust issues, the whole industry is flawed. modern medicine is dollar driven and doctors treat symptoms, not underlying problems. come to a doctor with a cold, he will give u an antibiotic or acetaminophen to relieve the symptoms. come to him with a skin disorder, he will give you a steroid cream to temporarily relieve the symptoms....just so they can return stronger in response to that topical steroid. tell him your child is having trouble in class, he'll prescribe government made cocaine = adderal without even blinking. tell him you are feeling kind of down lately, he'll write you a script for some happy anti-depressants that will make you kill yourself later when you decide to get off. you get a pill, he gets a check from the pharma company and everyone is happy and "healthy".

    then the doctor tells you that you need statins to lower your cholesterol. cholesterol is a body's natural defense and antioxidant, it is not the reason you have heart attacks. sure it may look as plaque in your arteries, but thats because its trying to keep them together after you destroyed them by eating vegetable oils and deep fried $hit. ignorant doctor took 1 class on nutrition and thinks that by lowering your natural cholesterol he will save your life. he tells you to eat less cholesterol even though there is ZERO scientific proof that dietary cholesterol affects blood cholesterol. in fact, the liver will just make more if you eat less eggs or whatever.

    i came to a doctor once with a wicked sinus infection that i was trying to battle and pinkeye that developed because of it. i came primarily for the pinkeye meds- i wanted to just wait the sinus infection out, done it before without antibiotics. got the drops and she gave me amoxicillin for the sinus. highest dose available. i trusted her and took the pills. sinus infection was gone but so was all the good bacteria in my stomach, the antibiotics were so strong they killed it. this resulted in antibiotic caused colitis, cramps 20 $hits a day for 2 months and a 20 pound weight loss. i called and another doctor picked up:

    "hey i think you gave me colitis with the amox"

    "yeah probably, it happens all the time"

    "soo...."

    "you want to come in? we can give you another antibiotic to help colitis"

    click


    <rant over>
    Honestly not all doctors are like that though. Once in a while you can find a good one, or if they know that you are an educated consumer their game plan usually changes.

  5. im sorry but what anton just said has now re-confirmed the fact that doctors dont know anything..

    my psyciatrist told me today that welbutrin is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor

    i walked out of the office.... im done
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
    •   
       


  6. That's right--because YOUR psychiatrist was wrong, ALL doctors don't know ANYTHING
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RAW RAW RAW max effort movements only !
    By brownstown89 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 11:21 PM
  2. yellow gold bowel habits
    By bosompincher in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 01:37 AM
  3. Ugh, help me!!! Irritable Bowel Syndrome....
    By Grant in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 12:12 AM
  4. outter tri and bi...best movements?
    By rippednKY in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 04:41 PM
  5. Aspirin 'prevents bowel cancer'
    By yeahright in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 12:45 AM
Log in
Log in