Scar On Abs (Photo Included)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Scar On Abs (Photo Included)

Does anyone know of any way I can make this scar less noticable. I am finially getting into a respectable body fat range, and this stupid thing it really pissing me off. I know it will most likely never go away, without some sort of surgery, but does anyone know of a topical cream that might actually work for me? I have tried maderma, and am just starting bio oil. But I am looking for all and any suggestions.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.

How fresh is that scar? Theres no cream that can fix that since its an indented scar but creams would be able to fix discoloration and such.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorbh12 View Post
    How fresh is that scar? Theres no cream that can fix that since its an indented scar but creams would be able to fix discoloration and such.
    I got it as an infant. Something wasn't working correctly in my stomach, and they had to operate.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbellz View Post
    Does anyone know of any way I can make this scar less noticable. I am finially getting into a respectable body fat range, and this stupid thing it really pissing me off. I know it will most likely never go away, without some sort of surgery, but does anyone know of a topical cream that might actually work for me? I have tried maderma, and am just starting bio oil. But I am looking for all and any suggestions.
    Hey...I've got the same scar from pyloric stenosis as a baby....i used to swim in high school...did EVERYTHING to try to improve my abs...but never could. I'm 48...and scar is just as visible. You're looks really good however!!!
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbellz View Post
    Check out Flawless: IDRT from Genomyx - that stuff works magic (although you may need more magic than just that). It could help make it less noticeable, fade it, but since you've had the scar so long, you may have to resort to more drastic measures if you want it to almost disappear (some won't, either).

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. did i inject into scar tissue?
    By TylerDurden7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 09:26 PM
  2. RPN scar cream
    By phantom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:35 AM
  3. Acne scar removal?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat