EGGS!!!!!!!!! :aargh:

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I use eggs for the base of every meal, except before bed and my workout shakes.

In Korea you can't buy egg whites in a carton... only real eggs. for 48 grams of protein I would have to eat 12 eggs. and doing like 8 meals a day like this seems beyond rediculous. does anyone have any suggestions?

This kinda sucks. or if anyone knows a place that sells egg whites, that would be amazing "But from asking koreans it seems they don't sell them".

after going back to the US and seeing amazing growth I don't want to go back to a korean style BB diet.....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eat the things the eggs came from lol.

Aren't there any online stores that sell liquid eggs?

Sweekaters

Awards
Why not just buy a dozen eggs and throw the yolks away? Or buy egg white protein online if you won't miss your omelets that much.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I used to use chicken, but after a 4 month stint in america and a HUGE weight gain I came to realize how superior the egg is to the chicken. I know some people can use chicken and be okay but I grow on egg with a SMALL portion of beef "about 150g/day" best.

do you guys think that egg protein powder is as good as real eggs? I couldn't imagine eating only shakes and salad everyday.

when I said "12 eggs" I meant per meal. so thats could easily be 72 eggs in a day. ahahahahaha

shipping anything to korea is super expensive, and I ate about 2 cartons off egg white a day when I was in america.

RedneckDB

Awards
I used to use chicken, but after a 4 month stint in america and a HUGE weight gain I came to realize how superior the egg is to the chicken. I know some people can use chicken and be okay but I grow on egg with a SMALL portion of beef "about 150g/day" best.

do you guys think that egg protein powder is as good as real eggs? I couldn't imagine eating only shakes and salad everyday.

when I said "12 eggs" I meant per meal. so thats could easily be 72 eggs in a day. ahahahahaha

shipping anything to korea is super expensive, and I ate about 2 cartons off egg white a day when I was in america.
That is a lot of eggs!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why do you only eat the whites? Why not just eat whole eggs? Just curious...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Dietary fat" scaryyy stuff guys! Gotta throw those yolks away! /sarcasm
LOL.. I was already shaking my head until I saw the end of the post.. you got me :poke:

MFox

MFox

Board Sponsor
Awards
"Dietary fat" scaryyy stuff guys! Gotta throw those yolks away! /sarcasm
Lol

OP, eat the whole egg. More protein + more dietary fat, not to mention most of the benefits are in the yolk anyways.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
i do eat the yolks guys... I know about fat distribution in my diet. but 5 yolks a day plus the fat from the 200g of beef a day is enough saturated fat for me. i do carbs35% protein 55% fat20% "sat 2/3 un-sat 1/3". this works very well for my bulks "rememer 1g protein/carb is 4cal and 1g fat is 9cal" so that's quite a bit of fat....

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
omgggg fear the yolk! on a bulk and scared of calories? hmm

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i do eat the yolks guys... I know about fat distribution in my diet. but 5 yolks a day plus the fat from the 200g of beef a day is enough saturated fat for me. i do carbs35% protein 55% fat20% "sat 2/3 un-sat 1/3". this works very well for my bulks "rememer 1g protein/carb is 4cal and 1g fat is 9cal" so that's quite a bit of fat....
So basically you're just concerned about eggs all around...I am just wondering if maybe replacing your 12 egg meals with some meat might make you stop worrying so much about where to get cheap eggs...
If it's really a problem maybe you can start your own chicken farm, no?
That'd be wise, no shipping, no middle man, just a sh!t tone of eggs...lol

Luke88

Awards
Wow that's a lot of eggs. I just recently started purchasing egg whites by the carton and I love it. Hopefully you find some solution.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Eat the whole egg. God made them that way.

Otherwise, if you have the cash for it, you can use Egg Whites International.

I however only use whites only in protein shakes, the rest of my egg consumption is in whole. Come on saturated fats and dietary cholesterol! LOL

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I use wholes only. Only like 3 a day though in my breakfast shake...maybe I should up the egg intake...like 3 more post and add 3 into my bed time shake...hmmm raw eggs taste like nothing when you mix them...they make my shakes foamy though and I am not a fan of head on a protein shake lol...