New PB addiciton

1. New PB addiciton

Just started buying the Skippys Natural PB w/ Honey... omg, cannot stop eating this stuff, it's so good especially in shakes

2. Tastes great for sure. Disappears quickly whenever I have it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSurf View Post
    Just started buying the Skippys Natural PB w/ Honey... omg, cannot stop eating this stuff, it's so good especially in shakes
    I use Naturally More peanut butter - it has EVERything in it re good fats and oils; definitely a great product and easy to eat a lot of. Which is funny, since as a child I used to hate peanut butter with a vengeance (probably because it was what my mum almost always used to put in my sandwiches for years) - as we grow older, our tastes and preferences definitely change

~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSurf View Post
    Man you are right!! is my favorite too!!I just have to watch this because I get fat easy!!!

5. almond butter is much better.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Man you are right!! is my favorite too!!I just have to watch this because I get fat easy!!!
    You do know that eating fat doesn't make you fat, right? eating in excess of your body's requirements without exercise makes you fat.

~Rosie~
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

7. I know Rossie is just so hard to quit PB that is the reason I said that,I always follow your advice in this forum ,you are one of the best,and thanks for the point!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I know Rossie is just so hard to quit PB that is the reason I said that,I always follow your advice in this forum ,you are one of the best,and thanks for the point!!
    LOL No worries

•