New PB addiciton

ChrisSurf

Awards
Just started buying the Skippys Natural PB w/ Honey... omg, cannot stop eating this stuff, it's so good especially in shakes :bigok:

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Tastes great for sure. Disappears quickly whenever I have it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just started buying the Skippys Natural PB w/ Honey... omg, cannot stop eating this stuff, it's so good especially in shakes :bigok:
I use Naturally More peanut butter - it has EVERything in it re good fats and oils; definitely a great product and easy to eat a lot of. Which is funny, since as a child I used to hate peanut butter with a vengeance (probably because it was what my mum almost always used to put in my sandwiches for years) - as we grow older, our tastes and preferences definitely change :)

~Rosie~

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Man you are right!! is my favorite too!!I just have to watch this because I get fat easy!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man you are right!! is my favorite too!!I just have to watch this because I get fat easy!!!
You do know that eating fat doesn't make you fat, right? eating in excess of your body's requirements without exercise makes you fat.

~Rosie~

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I know Rossie is just so hard to quit PB that is the reason I said that,I always follow your advice in this forum ,you are one of the best,and thanks for the point!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know Rossie is just so hard to quit PB that is the reason I said that,I always follow your advice in this forum ,you are one of the best,and thanks for the point!!
LOL :lol: No worries :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Avengeme Serious Nutrition Solutions 15
Supplements 1