advanced nutrition simplified for beginners ^_-

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
recently, a friend who regularly hangs out with me and another bodybuilder asked me to bring him back some "good supplements" from america. I think he's serious about starting bodybuilding so I started talking to him about nutrition, and ended up just writing him a long message with what I consider all the fundamentals of sound dieting. It took me a long time to write so I hope lots of beginners can learn from this as it's all nicely summarized into one place. If there are things you would consider wrong please feel free to comment, as my goal is to share as much quality info as possible. If you think this is good feel free to send me reputation points lol.

PS. I recently got an adderall prescription from my doctor and once I started typing I couldn't quit hahaha.

well, I'll bring you the diet pills but I just think that diet is 50% exercise is 20% sleep is 20%, and supplements are about 10%.. so they are important, but not nearly as important as the other 3 fundamentals. If you learn as much as you can about nutrition, exercise technique, proper rest, then supplements are a great tool. but it's only a tool and not a base. learn which foods go with which macro nutrients, then learn how to calculate proper ratios out of the macro nutrients. I'll write you an example.

complex carbohydrates: brown rice, ko-gu-ma 고구마 "yams for those of you non-asia residents haha", whole grain oatmeal.
proteins have different "speeds" and "completeness ratings"

fastest proteins are: hydro whey "too fast for most use", whey isolate "very very fast digestion, first thing in the morning, during workout, post workout only". whey protein "a little slower than isolate but much cheaper, not as good when cutting fat through ketosis or low carb diets".

medium speed proteins: "for real meals throughout the day, they will keep your metabolism going till the next meal". lean beef, chicken breast, egg whites. whole foods are used better than powders, so use these for medium speed digestion.

slow digestion protein: casein protein or a casein blend are best. this can take up to 8 hours to digestion and is used to protect the muscles. when you're body isn't digesting protein it eats your muscles. this is good before bed and will protect your muscles while you sleep. you can also use this if you know you can't eat all day "for whatever reason".

fats: fats are broken into 2 types and you need to experiment to find out what works. most people do 1/3 saturated fat, and 2/3 unsaturated.
saturated: is bad for your cardiovascular system if you have too much, but you need it to make hormones "very important for muscle building".
unsaturated: good for cardiovascular health and can help you lose fat "if used right". but these aren't very good at boosting hormone levels so you have to find a balance.

unsaturated fats are: almonds, peacons, walnuts "most people use almonds". fish oil, fish fat.

saturated fats are: animal fat "minus fish", egg yolk, or canola oil "canola oil is the only saturated fat that isn't bad for your cardiovascular system so some people actually use this a lot, but i don't think it's as good as people say it i."

1g carb- 4 calories, 1g protein is 4 calories, 1g of fat is 9 calories, and 1g alcohol is 11 calories but alcohol has ZERO benefits so these are "empty calories and only hurt you".

so if you want to gain muscle "and some fat" most people start with 40% carb 40%protein and 20% fat "calculated by calories no grams". I use nutritiondata.com

cutting fat will make you lose some muscle too and is a lot more complicated and everyone is different so i don't think I can help you "I haven't found a good method for me either :(". although I can tell you protein is more important here than during a bulk, so take most calories from carbs, or fats "I take more from carbs and use carb cycling which is the rotation of planned days with different levels of carbs such as: no carb low carb amd high carb days."

remember to get ATLEAST 6 small meals a day and some people do up to 10. It just depends how often you want to eat and how well you can divide everything up. I do 8 meals a day.

rest is pretty simple just sleep at least 8 hours everynight and don't exercise more than 3 days in a row "some people can do 4 or 5 without a day of rest but 3 is pretty average". and remember you grow in bed, and in the kitchen not in the gym because exercise only stimulates the growth "like a catalyst", and rest and food will be in control the other 23 hours a day.

If you are serious I hope you can print this out and learn something from it. I'm not an expert but I read about bodybuilding a lot and I think everything here is correct if there's something wrong in here I apologize. but this is how I do it. what I always do when I make a diet, is I find a good bodybuilder who has been doing it for several years and just show them a printed version of my diet, and most people are flattered that you want their advice and people always have tried to help me, I think confirming everything with an experienced bodybuilder is a good idea, and they will like you for trying to perfect your nutrition. Have fun and I'll have your diet pills or whatever "small size thing" you want when I get there lol. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are goverment reading this please respect me and don't try to connect this to my other online accounts. I know you can easily find the message I typed to my friend if you want. I decided I will just go to a legal AAS country once I'm ready to do my first cycle and spare myself from our fascist american regime. who has nothing better to do than target and mistreat non-violent otherwise society contributing, people who are limited by bad genes, and dream of being something special who put in more time than doctors researching the drugs they use, and who use them responsibly. Hello big brother :privateeye:

meathed

meathed

Awards
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are goverment reading this please respect me and don't try to connect this to my other online accounts. I know you can easily find the message I typed to my friend if you want. I decided I will just go to a legal AAS country once I'm ready to do my first cycle and spare myself from our fascist american regime. who has nothing better to do than target and mistreat non-violent otherwise society contributing, people who are limited by bad genes, and dream of being something special who put in more time than doctors researching the drugs they use, and who use them responsibly. Hello big brother :privateeye:
Epic...

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
when I wrote this I thought it was good, but the stuff I post in the nutrition section never gets any views... shoulda posted under 'anabolics'.............