More about gas

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Ya know, along the lines of some other gaseous threads, I am finding myself nowadays having an excessive amount of gas buildup during the day. About half way through its unbearable and when I finally get to a place where I can release it.. I didn't know my ass could make those kinds of noises.

Ok, now in seriousness, I am interested in the digestive enzymes. Not so much as the activated charcoal. Anyone else use digestive enzyme supps to help aid in digesting food? Since I've upped my diet to a bulk diet, I'm pretty sure this gas is just due to all the extra food I am eating now.

GaDawgs29

Awards
in the January M&F they have an article about gas and how to control it and keep it down. But with high protein diets we cant help it sulfuric it is and thats wat makes up the smell in gas

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Its not the smell, its more or less discomfort from the gas buildup. Since I cant just release at any point while I'm at work, I have to hold it. Thats what bothers me is the buildup.

GaDawgs29

Awards
Its not the smell, its more or less discomfort from the gas buildup. Since I cant just release at any point while I'm at work, I have to hold it. Thats what bothers me is the buildup.
gotcha yea idk then i usually just take a gas-x or beano thing they help me but where i work i can rip them all day haha sorry bro

bakkbakk

Awards
lol

I sit in a forktruck all day and I think I still attract maggots. fn horrible. supplements dont help either superpump250 drops animals and small children when I walk by. An extremely clean diet usually gets rid of it. I dont have too much of a problem unless I go out to eat, I read somewhere that you should actually smell like what you eat to an extent. we are suppose to be full of fruits and veggies and are suppose to smell like fruit(fruit mixed with crap of course)

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
In regards to the smell, I think the healthier I eat the worse it gets lawl.. I think its the green veges that really does it. But man I think I'm going to try out some digestive enzymes, the buildup at work is really uncomfortable. Either that or Ill just need to go get in the elevator and ride it down then back up few times a day.

Topher

Awards
Eat pineapple. Works for me and helps with digestion.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Ill give that a try definately. I really do have tons of gas, the more i eat.. the more i have. i guess thats normal but man.. im serious, i have alot of gas. I'm not trying to be funny here, I'll try the pineapple, I'm also going to try digestive enzymes.

Topher

Awards
Ill give that a try definately. I really do have tons of gas, the more i eat.. the more i have. i guess thats normal but man.. im serious, i have alot of gas. I'm not trying to be funny here, I'll try the pineapple, I'm also going to try digestive enzymes.
Here is were I learned the pineapple trick. Go to youtube and watch Leroy Colbert called bodybuilding and nutrition. I would post you the link but it wont let me.....

VeganMike

Awards
Seaweed is supposed to get rid of gas. I get this seaweed from wholefoods market called "Dulce" by some company called Maine seafood. Amazing stuff, tastes so good. Like salty beef jerky. Too bad it's so expensive, friggin 5 bucks a bag and I scarf it all down in 3 seconds. lol

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Digestive enzymes. Acidophilus. stomach flora. NOW foods 8 billion acidophilus caps, I eat over 300g of protein a day and have ZERO gas.

ChrisSurf

Awards
If I drink a lot of milk, seems to be the only time I get gassy, not really with food etc.